multiple ii

SCOUT AND REGINA were laying in scout's bed with 'creed' playing in the background. regina was on scout's chest and scout was absentmindedly running her fingers through the blondes hair, her eyes fighting to stay open. regina turned her head to face scout and smiled at her girlfriend.

"tired?" she joked, removing her hand from scout's shoulder to place it on her face.

"just a little," scout yawned, grabbing her phone from beside her. "that explains why." she laughed as she showed regina the time, which was shortly after twelve-thirty am.

"your background is so cute." regina teased with a smile.

"you're only saying that cause it's you." scout laughed before leaning down and kissing regina's forehead.

"i think we should go to bed

"i think we should go to bed." regina told her as she cuddled her head back onto scout's chest.

"night baby, love you." scout said, kissing regina's head.

"night scouty, love you more."

"not possible." scout mumbled before falling asleep with her arms around regina, their legs intertwined.

scout awoke the next morning to the sound of her alarm blaring in her ear, she grumbled and shut it off before looking down to a sleeping regina. she smiled at her girlfriend before trying to untangle herself from her so she could get a run in before they had to get ready for school.

regina woke up an empty bed, she quickly shot up and looked around before remembering that scout liked to go on runs in the morning. she settled back down, grabbing her phone and scrolling through her instagram. scout walked in a few minutes later with her hair up in a ponytail, sweat all over and no shirt on.

"well isn't this a sight to see." regina smirked as she eyed her girlfriend.

"oh yeah, i'm sure me looking all sweaty is a very nice sight." scout joked as she headed into her bathroom. she started the shower to a warmish temperature before stripping out of her clothes and getting in. she let the water wash over her, she nearly screamed when the shower curtain was ripped open but when saw regina she stopped herself.

"did i scare you?" she teased with a knowing smirk.

"yes, yes you did you fucking asshole!" scout grumbled out.

"oh whatever, you love me." regina shot back, grabbing scout by the sides of her neck and kissing her hard.

"you're lucky i do." scout mumbled against her lips as she pushed regina against the wall of the shower.

"you know what's funny?" regina asked randomly, pulling away from scout.

"hmm?" scout hummed in response as she grabbed her shampoo from the ledge.

"this is how we started this whole thing." regina noted with a smile.

"yeah, it's crazy to think about that." scout replied as she started to wash her hair.