multiple~ xix

SCOUT LAID in her bed, sound asleep and completely oblivious to her friends and family sneaking into her room. despite her being a light sleeper.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" they all yelled in unison, making scout jump up and look around her room. regina laughed at her girlfriends appearance as her hair was falling out of the messy bun it was in, shirt wrinkled, and she was wearing grinch pyjama pants. scout squinted trying to get her eyes to adjust the lights that had just rudely woken her up, sitting up to face everyone in front of her.

"well good morning to you all too." she yawned as she pulled her fuzzy blanket around her body.

"happy birthday baby!" her mom exclaimed as she pulled her middle child into her arms.

"thank you mom." scout smiled as she hugged her back. then georgia followed, and her brothers ruffled her hair while hugging her tightly.

"happy birthday scott!" ricky yelled as they jumped on his best friends bed, landing on her.

"hey off of me richard, you're heavy!" scout protested as her best friend went dead-weight so she couldn't push him off. the brunette gave one final push and ended up shoving her best friend on to the floor. nini came up and hugged her tightly, wishing her a happy birthday before emily jumped on her next.

"happy birthday, birthday twin!" she yelled out.

"happy birthday twin." scout smiled as she hugged her.

"oh so you push me off but not her?" ricky scoffed jokingly.

"well emily weighs less than i do, and it's her birthday, i'm not gonna be mean." scout argued as emily got off of her.

"happy birthday baby." regina smiled as she walked over and kissed scout softly.

"thank you love." scout smiled. "i guess i should get up now huh?" she asked to the crowd of people in her room.

"we have a surprise for you downstairs." rachel told her daughter with a big smile.

"ok ok, just give me a few minutes to wake up, so everyone except regina out." scout grumbled, rubbing her eyes again.

"why just regina?" emily asked with a smirk.

"because she doesn't annoy me this much in the morning." scout shot back, making everyone laugh before leaving. "you knew about this and didn't tell me?" scout grumbled.

"sorry baby, but if it makes you feel any better it's already noon." regina laughed as she sat next to scout.

"that does not, but you know what could?"

"and what would that be?" regina asked, scooting closer to her girlfriend.

"a kiss from my favourite girl?" scout questioned, looking down to regina's lips.

"i guess i could do that," regina replied, pulling scout in by her shirt and pressing her lips to hers softly. "better?"

"maybe a few more." scout mumbled as she pulled regina on top of her, before connecting their lips again. regina smirked as their lips moved in sync, her hips subconsciously grinded against scout's making the couple moan.

"we should probably stop right?" regina questioned.

⚠️SMUT WARNING!!!⚠️

"we have three minutes till they come searching for us." scout mumbled against regina's lips.

"as if you could make me finish in three minutes." regina joked making scout give her a challenging look.

"oh really? i bet i could in two." scout smirked as she flipped them over.