multiple~viii

REGINA AND SCOUT were sat in scout's living room with a monopoly board in between them, it was game night and they were waiting for the others to arrive, but things were already getting heated between the couple.

"you cheated!" scout yelled out accusingly, pointing at regina's properties.

"i did not!" the blonde defended.

"yes you did!"

"what is going on here?" emily asked as her, nathan, ricky, and nini walked into the house.

"regina cheated!" scout accused again, giving no context.

"WHAT?!" all four of them yelled out in shock, looking at the couple with wide eyes.

"i did NOT!" regina yelled back.

"oh so you're a cheater AND a liar now?" scout sassed.

"scout, i wasn't even in the position TO cheat!" regina reasoned

"you don't need a specific position to cheat!"

"yes you fucking do!"

"what the hell is going on?" nini asked with her eyebrows knitted together.

"regina cheated!" scout yelled standing up and pointing at her girlfriend.

"scout YOU were the banker! you're the only person who could cheat!" regina yelled back, copying her girlfriend's movements.

"what the fuck are you two talking about?" emily questioned, just as confused as everyone else.

"monopoly! and she cheated!" scout replied, glaring at regina.

"you asshole! you scared the shit out of me, i thought you meant cheated on you!" ricky stated, slapping scout's shoulder.

"what? why would she do that?" scout asked dumbly.

"why would i cheat at monopoly?" regina shot back.

"to win!" scout yelled again.

"you two are fuckin weird." nathan laughed as he put the snacks they all bought on the coffee table.

"i thought monopoly was banned in the house ever since you whipped the board at adam that one time when you were all grounded?" emily asked with a laugh.

"allegedly, he says i did it, but aaron and i say it was an accident." scout corrected, making regina burst out laughing.

"you were all grounded at the same time? what the hell did y'all do?" she asked.

"we went snooping for christmas presents..." scout grumbled. everyone started laughing at scout's childish behaviour before they changed to a different game that wouldn't cause war like monopoly, mario kart, and shockingly enough, twister.

"okay children, time for bed. you guys have school tomorrow." mrs. samuels told all of the kids who were currently playing just dance at eleven-thirty.

"moooom, we're having so much fun though!" scout whined.

"and that's great honey, but all know how grumpy and unfocused you are when you have little sleep. so bed." rachel told her sternly.