multiple~xvii

REGINA WOKE up the next morning with scout's arms wrapped tightly around her, she smiled as she turned in her arms to admire the sleeping brunette. she watched the soft snores pour from scout's mouth with a smile on her face, she traced the brunette's jawline before trying to get up to shower.

"ow." she yelped as she felt her nether region twinge in pain. scout stirred a bit, before rolling over onto her stomach. regina shook her head and laughed lightly before limping to the bathroom. she sighed out as the warm water hit her tense muscles relaxing them a bit.

once she got out she wrapped a towel around her body, and another one in her hair before heading to the mirror. she looked at all the hickeys and sighed before shaking her head and grabbing her makeup bag, that she made scout take her to pick up before their date. she started using concealer on the more noticeable ones, before starting the rest of her makeup. leave it to scout to make her look like a fucking cheeta. once she was finished she walked out of the bathroom in a shirt of scout's and a pair of her boxers.

"this is a sight i could get used to." scout murmured. regina turned to see her girlfriend laying in bed with her arms crossed behind her head.

"what? me limping because of how hard you fucked me?" regina asked as she made her way towards the bed, flopping down next to scout.

"awe baby, i'm sorry." scout pouted.

"it's okay baby, it was amazing." regina replied, kissing her girlfriend softly.

"no i meant i'm sorry you can still walk, next time i'll make sure that won't happen." scout smirked before getting up and heading into the bathroom.

"ass!" regina huffed out.

"heard that!" scout yelled from the bathroom.

"good!" regina yelled back. emily burst into the room with ricky, and nini trailing behind them.

"damn arguing already?" she joked as she jumped on the bed next to regina.

"oh yeah, all night." regina joked back.

"how was last night?" emily asked with a knowing smirk.

"mindblowing." regina said back, a goofy smile placing itself on her face.

"okay ew!" ricky joked, fake gagging.

"ricky shut up." nini scolded, smacking her boyfriends chest. scout emerged from the bathroom in a hoodie and sweats, eyeing her friends.

"uh hi."

"quickly, someone catch regina scout's wearing sweats!" emily joked, earning a pillow to the face from regina.

"shut up!" she mumbled.

"awe it's okay baby, i know i'm irresistible." scout joked as she hugged her girlfriend. regina hit scout with the same pillow and scoffed.

"we're going to the mall for some before christmas shopping." emily told the crew with a smile.

"i'm down, gina?" scout asked turning her head to face her girlfriend.

"sounds fun to me, i still need to get you guys something, since i got her gift covered."

"you got me something?" scout asked shocked.

"well duh, i was going to be here if we were dating or not so..." regina explained.

"well, looks like i have to get you something too." scout smiled, kissing regina's head.

"babe no you don't."

"oh here we go." emily mumbled under her breath.

"shut it." scout glared jokingly at her best friend.