multiple~vi

music lovers RUS -groupchat
scout- scott⚽️
ricky- richie🛹
emily- emmer☀️

emmer☀️
scout don't leave the bathroom, regina's out there

scott⚽️
of fucking course, she's stalking me now?

richie🛹
she's coming in now

SCOUT STOOD at the sink, washing her hands as quickly as she could. regina stood behind her, nervously playing with her fingers as she contemplated what she was going to say to scout.

"hey, could we talk?" the blonde called out. scout simply ignored her and left the bathroom swiftly. regina followed after her but was blocked by ricky and emily.

"she doesn't want to talk to you, you hurt her bad regina." ricky stated arms crossed over his chest.

"she's happy now, just leave her alone." emily added before the pair walked away to catch up with scout.

"hey baby." scout greeted as she sat down next to kaylee at the lunch table.

"hey love." kaylee greeted back, putting her phone away rather quickly. scout raised an eyebrow but didn't think much of it, since she trusted her girlfriend.

"whatcha doin after school?"

"i have SAT prep, then probably nothing. why?" kaylee asked as she looked at scout.

"was just wondering if you wanted to hang out?"

"yeah of course!" kaylee agreed, kissing her cheek before getting up. "i'll see you later baby." scout watched kaylee with a confused look as she left so quickly, but didn't think any further because she heard laughing to her side. she turned her head to see regina laughing and running her hand through aaron's hair while smirking at cady.

'wow so she's playing him too.' she thought to herself as she turned her head to face forward.

"hey s! where's kaylee?" emily asked as her, ricky and nini reached the table.

"uh i don't know, she just kind of left." scout shrugged.

"weird..." emily thought as she looked at ricky and nini, both just shrugged and dove into a convo about scout's new song.

⚪️scoutyscout

🤍💬 ➤scoutyscout : or is that just me and my imagination

🤍💬 ➤
scoutyscout : or is that just me and my imagination...
67 minutes ago

emily_in_chicago: in my dreaaaams you're with meee
richiebowie: we'll be everything i want us to beeeee