Creating life

As Luna and light looked back at there creations, they wondered "how did we get here" they never understood why they did as they were told from there over lords. "Lighttttt!" Luna said with enthusiasm "ugh yes Luna" light says hooping off a cloud. "Are we ready to send miss bee and Mindy out into the new world?" Luna says, "why yes Luna we're ready" light says making his sister happy.

After luna and light the brother and sister do there spell to send there Creations too the New World luna feels upset as light says "luna you must not cry as you know we have the Spirit box to send messages toward them" "BUT LIGHT WE SPENT SO MUCH TIME WITH THEM-"as Luna starts to yell at light, light tells her something she will never forget "as long as you have me you'll be happy" light stats "you promise?" Luna cry's. "I promise" light says hugging his sister tight.

Back on the new world young little mindy makes a name of her self in her land, more of her kind gets made she finds another colony, Mindy is young so she mostly says in the forest looking at the animals. She go into the woods one day, alone, she meets a big River and at the end is a boy, she thinks "hm I've never seen him around, maybe the gods made him, but he would've came to my village" she thinks. But as she looks back at the boy, he's gone?! Mindy goes back to her village to find her mother talking with one of her partners "mother! Mother! I found a boy!" Mindy says

"Mhm that's nice dear" "where was he?" Her mother stats "on the other side of the wisteria river!!" Mindy says hoping to make friends with the boy, her mothers face is shook, "Mindy what did he look like" her mother says "welll he had white hair I think he was part wolf and he had funny looking glasses" Mindy says "Mindy why don't you show me where this boy was" mindys mother said. Mindys mother never got this shook nor frightened but Mindy didn't know what why she looked that way.

"Oki mommy come on!" Mindy giggled while grabbing her mothers hand practically dragging her. As Mindy and her mother walked into the forest of krypton until the reached the wisteria river her mother then got down on her knees and felt the ground then she saw as her mother turned the water of the beautiful river into ice so clear but so sharp, sharper then a needle. Mindy just stood there shook she never new that her mother could do that but as the silence grew her mother said "Mindy don't tell anyone about this please"

"I- ok mommy" Mindy says with lots of emotions running through her mind. As her mother stood up she picked up Mindy. Mindys mother walked across the sharp ice cutting her chunky boots a little. As they got to the end of the ice path Mindys mother put her down and grabbed her hand. As they were walking in this new territory they spot in the distance a boy, that same boy.

As Mindy let go of her mothers grasp her mother let out a shriek but before her mother could get her daughter, Mindy was already going to greet that boy.

As Mindy meets the boy a little taller then him, "she believes there the same age so it won't be that weird to be friends!" she thinks "hello! I'm Mindy grace willows what's your name?" As she says with confidence. Zack, Zachary taylor spraks". As mindys new friend stats. "What's with Taylor!" Mindy says jokingly "it was my grandfathers middle name!" He shoots back, "well jees dude I didn't know you were harsh" Mindy says sarcastic "I'm not harsh!!" Zachary argues "yeah yeah Mr. Smarty pants" Mindy jokes "I think will be great friends zack, don't ya think?" Mindy winks terribly. Zackary blush's at the nick name zack no one has ever called him that, ESPECIALLY A GIRL!? "Yeah I-I do" Zachary trembles "yay! That's great!"mindy says with excitement in her eyes!

Little do these children know othere life will change in the matter of seconds the two 8 year olds bond will shatter.....

A/N AHHH IM SO HAPPY this is like the best thing I've made ever but thanks for reading I'll make an update for the characters I have now and what they look like but for now READ THIS CHAPTER MY CHILDREN<3😌✌️🪓
-Elizabeth<3