Crazy.

Before Kaylie, Elizabeth and Winter got captured.

Miss bee was in her kingdom as she got a letter.
As Miss bee opened the letter it read "Queen of Dynasty, this is a message from the queen of Scar. I would like to have an alliance, in order the behead my enemy, This king of Zorro. Please consider

The queen of Scar Mindy..

Miss bee knew about the queen of Scar, but she didn't know her this much to help with her war.
But alas she wrote back. It read.

"Queen of Scar, Mindy I have considered your letter and my decision is finalized. I will be bringing my best soldiers including, 4 people under my command, but I need for you to take them unfortunately I can only take my soldiers and I need them under the best condition, don't hurt them. Especially the witch and zombie, I don't know why but I feel connected to them.

      The queen of Dynasty miss bee.

Sometime after the two queens exchanged more letters, talking about how Mindy would have the two witch and zombie under the best condition and who the 4 people were. Turns out, it was the king of Banzai, witch, a random zombie and a puppy

       Back where Mindy and the others are.

As Mindy yelled at her servants to get the castle ready until the queen of Dynasty came to the castle, Mindy noticed a cut on the zombies neck.
"WHO THE FUCK GAVE THIS GIRL A SCAR ON HER NECK?!" Mindy yelled at the guards.
"LET ME SEE YOUR SWORDS, NOW!" Mindy yelled once more.

As Mindy examined the swords, when she got to the last one she saw black blood on the sword. She knew that zombies bled black blood, so as she looked for the guard that owned the sword she found him and drew her own sword and cut his head off.

Mindy didn't care that everyone was watching, she did care about the zombie. In Miss bees letter, it said to make sure no one gets hurt, that didn't mean she Mindy cared for the zombie but she didn't want to think one of her Allie's would betray her because of a small cut. Mindy called for a medic and sent the medic and girl away to treat to wound.

"Uhm my queen?" Kaylie spoke up.
"What?!" Mindy said a little annoyed.
"Where's Elizabeth going?" Kaylie asked.
"She's getting treated cuz of the wound on her neck." Mindy said while going back up to her thrown.
"By the way, what are your names?" Mindy asked clapping her hand for another drink.
"Oh I'm Kaylie Ann Madden." Kaylie told.
"Im Winter Snow Madden." Winter told while putting her hand on her chest.
"Lovely I guess." Mindy said.

As everyone was standing there, the doors opened up and the queen of Dynasty came in with her soldiers.
"Mindy! I'm very glad I could help with you for this war." Miss bee said.
"Oh Miss bee I'm glad your here as well" Mindy said getting up from her thrown.

As Mindy got down from her thrown to greet Miss bee. And Miss bee signed for her soldiers. As soon as she did that, all of them heard screaming and running, When they went to investigate they came across the door that lead into a long hallway and the medics room was at the end of it. When they went to the door they realized that was where the screaming and running came from. Before they opened the door.

Elizabeth came running out of the hallway. But it wasn't her, she had blood coming from her mouth and black blood from her nose, as well as some other blood on her.

It wasn't hers.

When she saw Kaylie she ran to her, her finger nails looked like they became longer. No one could react. They were all shocked, no one knew Elizabeth could do- no that's not the word, no one knew she could become a monster.

As Elizabeth was on top of Kaylie and putting her nails into the flesh of her arm, Mindy held back Elizabeth grabbing her as Miss bee took care of Kaylie. Elizabeth scream's we're inhumane, like one of the many dragons Mindy owned.

As Mindy was holding back Elizabeth as best as she could and Miss bee was trying the treat Kaylie, as they did that, the medic came out, limping and bleeding from her arms and legs.

"MY QUEEN BE CAREFUL, THAT THING ATTACHED ME." The medic yelled.
"I DONT NEED YOUR HELP AND I DONT CARE IF
SHE ATTACHED YOU, WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Mindy yelled back holding Elizabeth by her hands, practically hanging her.
"I JUST GAVE HER SOME WITCHS BLOOD TO HELP WITH THE SWELLING" The medic said covering their wounds with bandages.
"UGH DID YOU EVER LEARNED ANYTHING?!" Mindy yelled still holding back Elizabeth.

"YOU CANT GIVE ZOMBIES BLOOD OF ANYTHING THAT IS EVEN REMOTELY HUMAN" Mindy yelled once more.
"WELL HOW DO YOU NOT MAKE HER SO..."
"THATS YOUR FAULT FOR NOT KNOWING, YOUR THE MEDIC" Mindy yelled.

"EVERYONE LET ME SEE HER AND STOP YELLING" Kaylie spoke while trying her hardest to stand.
"NO YOU COULD GET HURT" Mindy yelled.
"I DONT CARE, IVE HELPED HER BE LESS CRAZY I KNOW HOW SHE FEELS LET ME HELP" Kaylie yells.

As Kaylie said that, Mindy was at at her peak, she couldn't hold her back so she told the medic to get some rope. Once the medic got the rope, Mindy tied the rope around her arms, restraining her.

As Kaylie walked to Elizabeth, she put a pink crystal in one of her many pockets. As she did, Elizabeth's eyes went from black to white in seconds, as for her nails, they stayed to same, long and sharp.

"It's rhodonite, only thing that makes these things sane, as long as they have it on their person they'll be fine. Kaylie told.
"Thank you Kay" Elizabeth said while looking like she was going to cry.
"Oh please don't cry Liz, it's not your fault" Kaylie said while picking up the poor girl and hugging her tightly.

     Elizabeth didn't mean to go crazy, everyone always blamed her for doing what she did.

                                       She really didn't mean to.....