. Caught .

When the two were ready, they went down to the village to get the ingredients.
"Blaze?" Kaylie asked.
"Yes ma'am?" Blaze said quick.
"Why are you tense?" Kaylie asked holding up his hands making sure he was ok.
"I-uhm yes!" "Just confused about the hole war!" Blaze told.
"I understand, but as soon as it's over I'll be out of here and finding my puppy" Kaylie told.
Blaze looked down, he felt sorry for Kaylie, he loved her.
"Im very sorry" Blaze said looking back down at her.

When they got to the village.

When they got down to the place, at first, people didn't realize that one of their witch folk were here. Suddenly there were screams coming from to kids and some teen's.
"Omg Kaylie Ann!" One of the kid's yelled as she hugged the blonde girl.
"Ooh hello!" Kaylie greeted.
Blaze just looked at her, admiring her.
"Who's this" another one of the kids said running up to her.
"Ooh just a friend" Kaylie said looking back at him, her eyes looked like they had this glare

"Well kids I need to run to Carl's Inn" Kaylie told.
"Aww, ok!" Another kid said upset.
Blaze got Kaylie out of the crowd of children.
"Ma'am, where is this Carl's Inn?" Blaze asked.
"Come with me" Kaylie said as she took the demon's hand threw the village, stopping by anyone Kaylie knew.
Finally they got to the Inn, and went in for the ingredients.
"Kaylie I thought this was an Inn?" Blaze asked.
"Well it was originally but sense this village is old they've changed a lot of thing" Kaylie told picking out a few ground up plants.
"Kaylie?" A man at the counter said confused.

Kaylie looked back from the plants and saw the one and only Carl, the man who named a store after him.
"Ooh Carl!, what's up?" Kaylie said as she got the last of her ingredients and went to the counter to pay.
"I can't believe you're back!" Carl spoke happily, then he noticed the Scar soldier, he glared at him.
"Who's this Kay?" Carl asked.
"Oh he's just a friend!" Kaylie said as she got out her purse.
"Well why is he her-" Carl said but then Blaze balled his fist and slammed it on the counter.
"Sorry there was a fly" Blaze said cold, doing that same glare.
The man behind the counter just stood there shocked.
"Uhm well nice seeing you Kay!" The man said giving her the bag of the ingredients for the potion's.

As the two walked out, Kaylie said something and took his hand.
"Blaze what was that!"
"What do you mean, he's obviously in love with you!"
"And what if I was too? What dose it matter?!"
"BECAUSE YOU'RE MINE!"
Kaylie stay silent. That's how it was for the rest of the time until they got back to the cottage.
"Blaze can you take these in the kitchen?"
Kaylie asked, she didn't look at him, she didn't want to.
Blaze didn't say anything but took the bags and put them in the kitchen.

Kaylie went to her room for a bit.
Blaze stayed in the kitchen then suddenly Kaylie came in.
"Hello Blaze" Kaylie said a little quiet.
"Hey" Blaze said.
Kaylie went over, singling to him to move.
He did of course, he just admired her, yes he did feel bad for lashing out on her, but he just loved her.

After Kaylie made a few potions, occasionally asking Blaze for stuff, but Blaze couldn't hold back his feelings.
"Kaylie" Blaze said
She just looked up at him, sighing to him to tell her.
As soon as Blaze was about to say something he felt Kaylies lips on his.
He was hesitant but then he returned the kiss, this time holding her face with his hands.

But then they heard the kitchen door swing open, it was Isaac.
Ugh why did he have to be a night howler and ruin his moment with the girl he loved.
Blaze though as he let go of Kaylie face and Kaylie started explaining to Isaac what was happening, but Blaze didn't care he just focused on Kaylie.

He didn't like the thought of Isaac, he didn't like how he caught him and her......