. Booze and Lose . 

(The picture up top😮‍💨)

Miss bee left the king Adeocia, hoping to sort of calm down Mindy. Which never really worked. Elizabeth and Gina went back to their room, so did Kaylie and Winter. But the guys stayed with Boris.
"So why are you here demanding money?" Isaac asked.
"Yeah I mean don't you run Adeocia?" Blaze butted in.
"Well I lended the owner of this place money and they never gave me back the money so I'm willing to go to drastic measures to get it back" Boris told.
"Ok but sir, you realize that uhm you know Mindy needs like all her hours of sleep and she kinda gets mad if she doesn't" Alex muttered. Isaac and Blaze's attention goes to Alex.
"Listen Alex, how could Big b know that?" Isaac asked.
"You're right, sorry sir" Alex muttered.
"You know I gotta toughen you up boy" Boris snickered.
"Don't worry B, I have that handled" Isaac smirked.

"You know how bout we go for drinks?" Blaze asked.
"Sure man" Boris said.
"Yeah I'm down, you wanna bring the girls?" Isaac asked.
"I'm sure Mindy would like to burn some anger off" Leo butted in.
"Alright we'll just use Liz's dad's money" Blaze laughed.
"Hey Leo can you get the girls for us?" Boris asked.
"Yeah man" Leo said as he walked away to the elevator.

When Leo got the girls.

Leo informed the girls about what they were doing, at first Mindy wasn't onboard with "hanging out" with the king Adeocia, but when he mentioned Elizabeth was paying for drinks, she finally agreed. Boris went over to the rest of the guys.

"Hey guys, can a few of my men join us?" Boris asked.
"Yeah sure man, more the merrier!" Isaac laughed.
"Alright dude, let me just go get them while y'all go to the bar, mkay?" Boris asked.
"Ok man!" Blaze exclaimed.

The whole group had a debate if the littles should be able to come with them to the bar, but Alex for once in his life said something useful. "Uhm if I may, I have a friend that works at some bar that can watch them?". At first, Mindy disagreed, "ALEX ARE YOU REALLY TAKING ELIZABETHS' SIDE AND NOT MINE??", but Alex, for some reason, stood up from himself. "My queen, I believe the littles are old enough to stay with my friend at the bar, he is a really nice person, so I understand your concerns but they'll be fine". Mindys' face with now a bright red, but Miss bee just wanted a nice night out, so she calmed down Mindy the best she could and they went back into the district of Serafina.

At night, the town was beautiful, the lights with little fairy dust making it glow, all of the shops and restaurants were still open, they didn't look too busy, "Mindy can we get a midnight snackkkk?" Liz whined.
"Eliza-"
"Mindy" Miss bee had a stern voice.
"Not now" Mindy muttered.
"Good job, dear" Miss bee smiled.
The night was peaceful as Alex led the group to the bar he knew. They could hear some of the towns famous waterfalls, the water was nice to hear, even for Mindy, with all the stuff about the war, and shit, she found this kinda calming, sort of like her mother. Her mother was such a nice commander, she was the total opposite of Mindy as a queen and commander. Even though Mindy still deep down had feelings for the king of Zorro, but those feelings were deep, really deep.

Soon the group stopped at this rustic looking bar, there was two stories, the first had a dim, and sad look to it, the second look more of a "party" light to it, and you could hear bards' singing, it was a really nice place.

"Well this is it, what do you guys think?" Alex smiled, confidently? Mindy has this disgusted look plastered to her face.
"Are there whores here? Cause it sure looks like it" Mindy spat. Blaze and Isaac started to laugh.
"What's so funny MUTT?!" Mindy yelled.
"Maybe you should work here then" Isaac said, barely getting the words out without laughing.
"OHHH FUCK N-" Mindy got cut off with a door being open, it sounded old, like really old, the type of old that would squeak if it got open just a bit.