. Saved .

TW: THE MENTION OF GORE<3

With Elizabeth and Mindy

When Mindy and Elizabeth went to Scar, they had got more supplies and left for Zorro. Then Elizabeth broke the silence.
"Mindy"
"What"
"Im scared"
"Ok?, why?"
Elizabeth looked up at her, Mindy never cared about the girl but what Miss bee had said in that one letter, that she felt connected with her and Kaylie she had to at least make sure she was ok.
"My father has sent more guards out for me" Elizabeth told. Mindy laughed.
" if they do I really don't care I just want the king of Zorro's head" Mindy said looking straight.

Elizabeth knew that Mindy was bluffing, but she didn't really care.

When They got to Zorro.

When they got to the gates of Zorro there were two guards, looking straight at them.
"Mindy can I do the thing?" Elizabeth asked.
"No I got this" Mindy told pushing Elizabeth forward.
When the two guards saw Mindy, they immediately opened the gate, not wanting to get hurt it was the smartest thing to do.
They went threw the gate, walking up to the castle.

(This is kinda what it looks like!<3)

Mindy didn't knock she just went in. When her and Elizabeth went in they saw the King of Zorro and the king of Lavera and their people talking among themselves. Elizabeth found her father eyes. She glared at him as she stepped forward, Mindy got mad that Elizabeth just went out and exposed them. Then Zackary noticed the woman and girl.
"Oh Mindy why brings you here with your...thing, what is that?" Zackary asked as took a sip of his wine, his feet on the table.
"Shes my assistant ass hole now where's Winter?!" Mindy said as she came up to the table and stuck her knife in it.
"Oh yeah that dog I picked u-" Zackary said as he got cut off.
"ENOUGH, WHERE IS SHE" Mindy said losing all patience.

"Fine come with me, guards just leave" Zackary said getting up from his seat walking over to Mindy and taking her hand. Now that Mindy was gone, Elizabeth was alone with her father and his people.
"Elizabeth" Her father said.
"What" Elizabeth asked looking away from her father.
"What did you do with my soldiers?" Her father asked walking up to Elizabeth.
"It's not what i did, it's what I should have done to you" Elizabeth stated.
"And what is that?" Her father questioned her once more.
"Kill you" Elizabeth said looking back at the man.

Her father didn't answer he looked back at his soldiers and signed for them to stand down.
"What are you going to me father?, which one of my friends are you going to kill off next" Elizabeth said getting ready to grab her axe.

Her father just laughed.
"Elizabeth, please be sensible, you really think you could use that busted up axe to kill me?, thats absurd." Her father told.
Elizabeth stayed quiet, she knew she could never in her dead heart to kill her father.
"Staying quiet are we?" "I thought sense you're my daughter you would have more common sense" Her father scoffed.
"Oh please like you know anything about common sense" Elizabeth muttered.

Elizabeths father got mad.
"What the hell did you mutter to me?!" He asked.
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO SPEAK TO ME ABOUT COMMON FUCKING SENSE" Elizabeth yelled.
Her fathers jaw dropped.
"You don't speak to me like that young lady" her father angrily said.
"I speak when I fucken want to old ass" Elizabeth muttered once more.
"What did say about muttering?!" He asked getting more angry.
"THAT YOU DONT LIKE MY MUTTERING" Elizabeth yelled grabbing her axe out of its place on her back.
"YES I DONT ELIZABETH" her father yelled.
"SO FUCKEN WHAT?!" Elizabeth shot back.
"BECAUSE I AM YOUR FATHER AND YOU DO AS I SA-" Her father began but got cut off.
"YOU WERE NEVER MY FATHER YOU WERE A BAD SHIT CRAZY ASS HOLE THAT ONLY CARES ABOUT HIMSELF"Elizabeth cut her father off.
"ELIZABETH MAR-"
"NO YOU LEAD MY MOTHER INTO A MASSACRE TO DIE, YOU LEFT ME IN A CASTLE BY MYSELF, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO MY HEART NOR THE RIGHT TO SAY MY NAME" Elizabeth shot before her fathers guards coming to take her away.

Elizabeth was so blinded by rage and sadness that she didn't let them get to her. The first guard ran up to the zombie, but Elizabeth took out her axe and gripped it tightly and swung it at the person, hitting it right in the persons head. She took the axe out of the guards head before the second guard grabbed her arm. Elizabeth gripped the axe once more and chopped off his arm, then putting in his leg. Her father sighed. He walked up to his blood soaked daughter and grabbed her arm. Elizabeth was breathing heavy, then she saw her father looking down at her, she hated when people looked down on her in that sense.
"What do you want" Elizabeth asked pulling away from him.
"You think you can kill my soldiers and get away with it?" Her father asked.

Elizabeth waited for a bit, then she made her decision.
She gripped the blood covered axe and struck in in her fathers head. The other guards that didn't dare to speak up from before looked struck. That meant Elizabeth was now the queen of Lavera, the guards then bowed to her.

With Zackary and Mindy.

The pare walked threw the halls of the Zorro castle with Mindy a little annoyed.
"Zackary how far are we?" Mindy asked.
"We're all most there" Zackary said putting his arm around her neck.
"If I may ask, we're have you kept her? I mean this don't look like the dungeon I was thinking it would be" Mindy asked.
"Oh well sense of our relationship I thought I could have her in her own room" Zackary told.
Mindy just rolled her eyes, but she was glad he didn't torture her.

A half hour later they got to a blueish door. Zackary knocked on the door and after some time it opened.
"Hello Zackary" Winter yawned.
"Someones here for you"  Zackary told.
Winter stepped out of the room and then saw the queen of Scar.
"Oh hey Mindy" Winter greeted.
"Woah woah woah, MINDY?!" Winter realized Mindy.
"Yeah what?!" Mindy asked.
"How, what when?!" Winter asked.
"I just came here to get you now let's get Elizabeth and get" Mindy told.
"I- uhm ok then" winter said.
"Ba bye Mindy!" Zackary smirked as she left with the newly saved Winnie.