. Unexpected Invitation .

PS THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER!!☺️

Elizabeth woke up a little later than expected, but that didn't stop her from getting up. She got out of her bed and put on her slippers and walked to the tall doors. She didn't even bother to get out of her night attire, she just went downstairs to see that Leo and Isaac were at the table eating supper. They acknowledged her but she didn't back.
"Elizabeth?" Isaac asked.

She looked back at him, glaring. Isaac didn't mind, he knew the challenges she was facing. Elizabeth just walked to the kitchen to see Kaylie and Gina in there making more food for the rest of the group.
"Why good morning to you Liz" Kaylie told as she went to go hug her friend. Before Kaylie could get to her friend, Elizabeth just walked away and went to get something from the cabinet. When she got that something from the cabinet, At first Kaylie was a little concerned, I mean Elizabeth was a big hugger, but then she saw what it was, it was mint and a tea bag.

Elizabeth got the items and went to the stove. Gina almost stopped her but Kaylie signed for her to stop and watch what she was doing. When Elizabeth was done making tea, she got one of the tea cups and poured it in. When she was about to leave she gave Kaylie a side hug and left the room. When Elizabeth came back to the dining hall, she now saw Mindy and Alex there.
"Oh hello Elizabeth!!" Alex greeted.
Elizabeth looked back and thought- I shouldn't be ignoring them, they didn't do anything.
"Hello Alex" Elizabeth greeted back as she took a seat next to Leo. Elizabeth drank her tea in silence, that's when the silence was broken by an angry Mindy.
"SO ARE WE JUST GOING TO IGNORE THE FACT THAT ELIZA JUST KILLED HER FATHER" Mindy yelled digging her nails into the table. Elizabeth stayed calm.
"No, no we're not but we have more important things to do, I mean we only have 2 months left until the war" Elizabeth told taking another sip of her tea.
"Mindy I think you should calm down" Isaac told.
"LISTEN YOU MUTT, THIS IS IN BETWEEN ME AND HER" Mindy drew her knife pointing it at him. "STAY OUT OF THIS" Mindy yelled. Mindy looked back at Elizabeth. "YOU LITTLE FUCK-" Mindy got cut off with Miss bee's hand on her shoulder.
"Min, we talked about this" Miss bee told taking her hand off her shoulder.

Mindy looked as dead as Elizabeth.
"Be-" Mindy said. There was a knock at the door. Elizabeth stood up, anticipating if she should open it. Just then Gina came running out of the kitchen to get the door. She opened it and saw it was a Zorro soldier with a letter in hand.
"I'm here for Mindy Ace Elixir" The soldier said. Mindy walked to the door and pushed Gina out of the way. "What" Mindy asked looking down. The soldier panicked, they have never seen the queen of Scar in person, so they handed her the letter and Mindy snatched it from the soldier and slammed the door shut. Mindy opened the letter and took out a pink folded up paper with a heart in the middle.

She looked at in disgust, she already knew who it was from. "Wow Zackary, Real smooth" Mindy thought to herself. Everyone looked at the letter that Mindy was holding.
"Miss bee" Miss bee looked at Mindy "Read it" Mindy finished. Miss bee nodded her head and took the letter.
"My dearest, Mindy I am having a ball at my castle, I would like for you to accompany me and all of your other....friends. Yours truly, Zackary king of Zorro." Miss bee read, as Mindys face turned red with anger. Mindy slammed her fists on the table making it shake, just then Miss bee put the letter on the table and went to comfort her ally.

When Miss bee went to comfort Mindy, Elizabeth went to ask Kaylie if she would go, I mean it's not like they had a choice. Miss bee already convinced Mindy that they should go so why not ask. Elizabeth came into the kitchen and saw Kaylie cooking.
"Hey kay, so uhm Mindy got a letter from Zackary and now we have to go to this ball?" Elizabeth told. Kaylie looked up at her.
"How would Mindy agree to th-" Kaylie was about to finish her sentence when it clicked in her head. "Miss bee" Kaylie and Elizabeth said at the same time.  Just then Blaze came into the kitchen, looking tried as ever.