Love n War

When the 7 people finally got to Landia, Miss bee spoke up.
"So Kaylie how are you in relation to Landia?"
" Well I was born here" Kaylie told.
" Really! That's so cool!!!" Elizabeth spoke putting her hands in the air.
"Yeah Yeah whatever" Mindy said rolling her eyes.

When they got to Landia's gates, the guard's saw the odd pare of, the queen of Scar, the Dynasty queen, a weird zombie looking thing, One of the Scar people judging by how his outfit looked, The king of Banzai, A Dark green haired girl and A witch?!.
" Your majesty's" one of the guards said bowing.
" Yeah yeah, ok listen we need to get in, or my little zombie thing we slit your throat with your own hand" Mindy said looking down at the poor man.
"Ooh can I do that instead!!" Elizabeth said while jumping up and down.
"Yes your majesty!" The guard said opening the tall gate.
"Thank you dear" Miss bee said with Alex on her shoulder.
Alex liked when he was on her shoulder.

"Ok everyone follow me!, we have to meet some of my old friends that can help" Kaylie said as she grabbed Elizabeth's hand.
"KAYLIE SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!!!" Elizabeth yelled.
Once everyone got to a stop Kaylie knocked on a small cottage's door. When she knocked there was a small crash and then the door opened there was a 5,6 girl standing in front of them.
"How can I-" " Kaylie!!" The girl said hugging Kaylie.
"Oh Gina!!" Kaylie spoke with a smile as she hugged the new Gina back.
"Ok not the break this terrifying reunion, but I really need to get the king of Zorro's Head ON A FUCKING STICK" Mindy yelled.
"Come in come in!!" Gina said pulling away from the hug.

When the 7 came in, they saw a 5,9 tall man sitting on a chair reading some book of spells.
"Ya have anything to eat lady??" Elizabeth asked.
"Uhm I can have Leo whip something up?" Gina told.
"Who the fuck is Leo??" Elizabeth asked.
Then the supposedly 5,9 man stood up and came to Elizabeth, being the tallest zombie in her plane she got mad at how tall he was, as he came over he stopped when he got to Elizabeth and put out his hand to shake hers. Then Elizabeth hugged him and said.
"Ooh thank you for making me food, I'm starving"
The man just nodded his head and he went to go to the kitchen when Elizabeth ran passed him and went there.
Elizabeth had this sense, she knew what people were about to do by their movements, so when she saw Leo going to a door, she knew that must be the kitchen.

Back with Gina, Kaylie, Miss bee, Alex and Mindy.

"So what brings you guys here!" Gina asked.
"Well I suppose you know the king of Zorro?" Kaylie asked.
"Yea, what about him" Gina asked.
"Well-" Kaylie got cut off "I WANT HIS FUCKING HEAD ON A STICK" Mindy interrupted Kaylie.
"Oh well you want we to go to war?" Gina asked.
"Well someone has the right fucking idea" Mindy scoffed.
"I mean, do you have the 10 colonies to help with that?" Gina asked.
"Well no.." Kaylie spoke up.
"Well then I suppose we would have to delay the war about 7 months" Gina said with her head down.
" 7 FUCKING MONTHS??!!" "NO I CANT WAIT THAT FUCKING LONG, YOU KNOW WHAT IM LEAVING FOR ZORRO AND CUTTING HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF" Mindy yelled while storming out of the room.
When Mindy made a decision there was no going back, so what she said was finalized right then and there.

Kaylie was heart broken.
But that didn't matter, right

"Kaylie!!!!!" Elizabeth yelled for Kay to the kitchen.
"What!!!" Kaylie ran to the kitchen door.
When Kaylie got in the kitchen she found Elizabeth standing on the counter and Leo pacing around the room.
"LEO POURED FUCKING WATER ON ME" Elizabeth yelled.
It looked like Elizabeth's flesh was peeling off, but it was just water??
"Why the hell is your flesh peeling?!" Kaylie asked concerned.
"WELL ITS NOT HIS FAULT BUT WHEN LEO WAS COOKING I WAS SITTING ONS THE COUNTER AND I ASKED HIM IF I COULD HELP SO HE LET ME PUT WATER IN THE POT AND IT GOT ON ME AND NOW MY FLESH IS PEELING" Elizabeth yelled while her skin started to bleed.
"I'll have Gina rap you up ok!!" "Just please for the love of the gods don't go near water!!" Kaylie said as she helped Elizabeth get off the counter and rushed her to Gina.

When Gina rapped her up, she had Elizabeth sleep for a while. The thing see that Kaylie knew is that zombies can be near water unless it's extremely cold, and Elizabeth knew that, so why did she help him anyways?

"Gina!" Kaylie said walking to the girl.
"Don't worry, the zombie is fine, and I gave your other friends a place to sleep for now until we can get this war with Zorro settled.
"Anyway we should get some sleep before the Night howlers come" Gina said taking Kaylies hand.
"Wait!" Kaylie said.
Gina looked confused.
"I can't just leave Elizabeth nor Mindy like this" Kaylie said looking down.
"I've already lost My puppy, My best friend, My mentor! I just can't do this anymore, We need to go to war on Zorro" Kaylie said walking upstairs to her room.

With Mindy.

Ugh why did I have to go at fucking night. Ugh well I- Wait what fuck is that is the bushes?!
Mindy got out her thigh knife.
"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" She said gripping her knife.
"Oh please we're not going to hurt you little lady, we just want something out of you" The tall man said coming out of the bushs.
He looked about 6,7, and how that, A NIGHT HOWLERS?!
"What the hell do you want out of me?!" She said looking dead at the man.
"You"
Mindy wasn't scared, she's dealt with men like this.
"Oh and how do you suppose you'll get what you want?" Mindy said cold.
"I always get what I want" the man said smirking.
"Do you even know who I am?" Mindy said smirking and he stop smirking.
"A damsel in distress" The man said as he put his hands on Mindys hips.
As she was about to stab him there was a arrow right threw the man's head. Mindy got the man off of her and wondered how it was.

Then she felt a hand around her waist and a knife to her throat.

"Hello my queen" Zackary said putting his head on her shoulder............