. Story time .

With everything upset with Elizabeth's family and kingdom. Mindy was in her room reading a book, then Blaze came to her room and knocked on the door.
"Come in!" Mindy yelled closing her book and putting it on her night stand.
When Blaze came in Mindy, both in their night attire.
"What is it Blaze?!" Mindy said annoyed.
"What happened in the woods?!" Blaze shot back.
"Slow your roll and it was nothing" Mindy said.
"Well I'm sorry but playing tongue twister with your enemy is not nothing!" Blaze told.
"Didn't I say I'll have your head if you talk about this?" Mindy asked.
"Well yes but Mindy you can't keep why you did it away from me!!" Blaze told.
"Yes, yes I can" Mindy told as she was about the lead him out of the room.
"Wait! I won't ask again I just wanna know!" Blaze said defending himself.
"Whatever fine" Mindy said as she sat down on her bed and blaze sat on the floor.

"Ok it all started when I was like 17, and sense my mother died I was queen, in so I was in charge of everything and everyone, so I got invited to a gala from the king of Zorro, so I went to try and smooth things out with him so when I went, I went to his chambers and I asked him about his father and why his father killed my mother, so when I was there he let me in and then we talked for a bit and then one thing led to another and we fucked, happy?" Mindy said with Blaze shocked.
"What?" Mindy asked.
"YOU FUCKED THE KING OF ZORRO?!?!" Blaze yelled standing up straight.
"SHHH I SWEAR BLAZE" Mindy yelled.
"Is everything alright in here?" Miss bee said as she opened the door.
"Yes everything's fine and if you don't mind I'm leaving" Blaze said quick.
"No your not" Miss bee said as he was about to leave she dragged him by his ear.
"Oww" Blaze squeaked.
"Stop being a baby, Miss bee what's up?" Mindy asked.
"Well you know the night howlers are out of night right?" Miss bee asked.
"I mean I guess it would be nice to have them on our side for a change." Mindy told.
How the fuck did Mindy know?! Blaze thought to himself.
"Ok then we'll leave in 15?" Miss bee asked.
"Deal" Mindy.

(This is what their wearing)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Miss bee<3

Miss bee<3

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Mindy<3

(When they were ready)
When both women were ready, Miss bee went into the kitchen for some food and Mindy waited.
"I'm ready!" Miss bee said coming out of the kitchen.
"Good now let's go" Mindy said as she grabbed Miss bee's hand pulling her out of the cottage.
As they went out of the cottage and down the mountain, they reached the edge of the town.
"Something doesn't feel right" Miss bee said.
As soon as she said that Mindy didn't have time to reply, Miss bee got down on her knees and put her hands on the ground.
"There's someone with us, their powerful but not as you and me combined" Miss bee told Mindy, as Mindy got out her thigh knife.
"Well played bee." Mindy said

As the pare looked around for this other person, the person just came out of the shadows.
"Hello there, I'm Isaac pleased to meet you and your friend." Isaac said while bowing at the women.
"Lovely to meet you as well Isaac, I'm Miss bee and she's Mindy, if I may ask,
What are you?" Miss bee asked.
"A night howler" "don't be afraid" Isaac told.
"Yeah like I'd be scared of you" Mindy scoffed.
"Well then who are you demon?" Isaac said waiting for a repose.
"The queen of Dynasty" "the queen of Scar" Mindy and Miss bee said at the same time.
"Oh i'm so sorry my queens for my harshness" Isaac said as he got down on his knees and asked for Miss bee's hand and once she gave it to him he kissed it, then he got back up.

"So what do you need my queen's?" Isaac asked.
"I'm going to war with the king of Zorro and I need your clan to help" Mindy told.
"Oh well I can see what the leader says" Isaac said as he turned around and asked himself if he could help with the war, he told himself yes and turned back to the women.
"My leader said yes!" Isaac said.
"God this dude is crazy" Mindy whispered to Miss bee.
"You're right my queen." Isaac told.
"Well i think we should get back to the cottage." Miss bee told looking at the two.
The others agreed and they went back to the mountain. As they went up the mountain they saw other night howler look at at them, watching their every movement.

When they got back to the cottage.

"Come in Isaac." Miss bee said holding the door open for him and Mindy.
"Thank my queen." Isaac said while walking into the what appeared to be small cottage, but it was way bigger inside.
"Mindy, Miss bee?" "Who's this?" Gina asked while coming out of the kitchen.
Isaac bowed and said.
"Thank you for letting me stay in your home"
"Uhm you're welcome, who are you"? Gina asked.
"I'm Isaac, the leader of the night howlers" Isaac told.
"Well your welcome Isaac" Gina said hesitant.
"Elizabeth!!" Please get this man a place to sleep!!" Gina yelled for the girl.
As Gina yelled for her again, Elizabeth came downstairs in her night gown, yawning.
"What??" Elizabeth asked.
"Get this man a room" Gina told.
"Pleasure to meet you, uhm Elizabeth right?" Isaac asked.
"Yeahhhh, now come on you fucking dummy" Elizabeth said as she took his hand and lead him to his new room.

With blaze.

Oh I can't believe that they-no couldn't have?! Right...... Blaze thought as he sat on his bed before falling asleep..he really didn't like this story time.............