. Potions .

With Elizabeth and Isaac

"Thank you for showing me to my room" Isaac told as the two got to his room.
"Mhm, no problem!" Elizabeth said hugging him.
When Elizabeth hugged him, he pulled away and thanked her again and went to his room.
When Elizabeth was left there she saw Leo walking up the stairs, looking at her.
"Ooh Leo!, Good night!" Elizabeth said as she ran passed him.
Leo just nodded his head and went on.
When Elizabeth got back down to the main floor of the cottage, Mindy called her name.

"ELIZABETH MARIE"
"WHAT IS IT MINDY"
"GET DOWN HERE"
"I'm already here" Elizabeth said pulling her hands on her hips.
"Goodness Min calm down" Miss bee told.
"Anyways, Elizabeth I need you and Mindy to go back to Scar" Miss bee told.
"You got it big boss!" Elizabeth shot back saluting the cyclops.
"Mkay well good night!" Elizabeth said while running back up to her room.

"Kaylie!, Blaze!" Mindy yelled, practically shaking the whole place.
Kaylie came out of the kitchen with a potion in hand, Blaze came out from up stairs.
"Yes?" Kaylie said at the same time as Blaze.
"I need lots of potions, that means I need you to make them" Mindy told.
"What for?" Kaylie asked.
"BECAU-" Mindy yelled but got cut off.
"Mindy, even though the war is postponed, we want to make sure we have everything we need" Miss bee shot glaring at Mindy.
"Anything for my queen" Blaze said bowing.

The next morning.

(What their wearing btw)

Mindy<3)

Elizabeth<3)(That's it lol)

Elizabeth<3)
(That's it lol)

When everyone was up, they all had the same idea to go to the dining hall, of course it was the only place that everyone would go.
"Mkay Mindy, you ready?" Elizabeth asked putting on her hat.
"Yeah now let's go, I can't waste anytime" Mindy told.
The two said their goodbyes and left.
"Gina, Kaylie" Miss bee said looking back at the girls.
"What's up?" Kaylie asked.
"Yeah what do you need?" Gina asked at the same time as Kaylie.
"I was thinking, I have more soldiers in Dynasty, I would like to take Alex, Gina and Leo, for my trip" Miss bee told.
"I've already asked Alex and he agrees" Miss bee told.
"Well i'm ok with it but I'll ask Leo" Miss bee.
As Miss bee walked away, she went to Leo's room. When she got to the room, she knocked and she heard shuffling in the room, but then the door opened.
"Yes Miss bee?" Leo said coughing.
"Leo, I would like for you to come with me to my kingdom, I have more soldiers that I have unfortunately left behind" Miss bee asked.
"Of course, if I may asked who's coming?" Leo asked.
"Gina, Alex and now you" Miss bee told.

Leo just nodded his head and they went back down to the dining hall and waited for the others to get ready.

Eventually they all came downstairs, not knowing where Kaylie and Blaze was they left without saying goodbye.

With Blaze and Kaylie.

Apparently the two were in the kitchen about to make potions for the war.
"Blaze! Can you get me the lavender!" Kaylie yelled for the demon.
"Yes ma'am!" Blaze said as he climbed one of the many ladders to reach the shelf.
"Here you are" Blaze said as he came down from the ladder and handed the lavender to the witch.
As he gave her the lavender, their hands touched, Blaze looked into her eyes, Kaylie didn't know he was looking at her, she was to busy with her potion.
"May I have it Blaze?" Kaylie asked a little annoyed.
"Oh I- yes!" Blaze said letting go of her hand and standing to the side.
Blaze knew it was wrong to feel what he was feeling but he never thought he would feel this before, then again, he didn't know what he was feeling, he knew it was strong.

"Blaze! Earth to Blaze!"Kaylie said waving her hands in his face.
"Oh sorry! I was thinking about something!" Blaze told embarrassed.
"What were you thinking about?" Kaylie asked as she put her hands on her hips.
"Nothing important!" Blaze said quick.
"Ok, well I need to go into town for some ingredients, you wanna come with?" Kaylie asked as she walked away getting her bag.
"I uhm, sure!" Blaze said scrambling around looking for his stuff.

Blaze liked her, surprisingly. But he didn't know how to express it nor show it, one thing he did like was helping her make potions.....