10 colonies.

After the thing that happened with Elizabeth.

When everyone was healed, they went to Mindys dinning hall for dinner.
"So Elizaaa, how long have you been able to do that?" Winter asks while cutting up her food.
"Sense I was born?" Elizabeth says with sarcasm.
"Ok girls enough, listen Mindy we need 10 colonies into the war." Miss bee asked.

"Miss bee you realize WE DONT HAVE A TENTH COLONIES?!" Mindy yelled.
"I have an ideaaaa" Elizabeth said.
"What Elizabeth?!" Mindy asked annoyed.
"Well I have some pepes down in the south...." Elizabeth said kicking her feet up on the table.
Everyone else knew what she was talking about, vampires.
"How do you know the vampires?" Miss bee asked.
"My Father is the king of Lavera...." Elizabeth said quick.
"But you're a zombie?..." Kaylie asked.
"It's complicated" Elizabeth said looking down at her now empty bowl of food.

"Well we do have some time" Miss bee said looking at Elizabeth.

"Ok so it all started when the zombie race was created, My father became Allie's with them in order for close combat protection. As for that my mother trusted my father very dearly, my father fell in love with her, but he could never tell her as for he was supposed to mary a angel. He never did, so one day the zombies fell into a war with werwolf's, so my mother asked my father to help her so he did. As the war went on the two colonies won, but many of their soldiers died, so the zombies became a very small colony, in turn my father went out of his way to break the rules of marriage with the angels, and married my mother, then they had me, and as you probably know if two different races were to have kids, the kids would ether be the mothers/fathers race or the other race. But then after I was 3, The werewolf's and zombies went to war. But my parents left me in my fathers castle with some of my fathers people, they never came home, so I left." Elizabeth said a little slow so they understood.

"Well I already knew that." Miss bee said.
"So your practically royalty?" Kaylie spoke.
"Well no shit?!" Mindy said glaring at Kay.
"Ok whatever, we will go to Lavera in the morning, I'll get my maids to extort you to your rooms." Mindy says while clapping her hands for her maids.

When everyone went to sleep after they went to their rooms.

In the morning, Winter woke up first, she went around the castle walking though the beautiful palace in all its glory. As she went around she didn't notice the person following her, yes she did see a shadow but she thought oh it's probably one of Mindys maids. But it's wasn't, it was one of the Zorro people, not just any person, one of the many trained soldiers in Zorro.

As Winnie was walking to god knows where, she felt like someone was watching her, and not one of Mindys maids. As Winter looked behind her, she saw the soldier. As she did, they covered her mouth with their hand and picked her up. As much as she was trying to scream or run, she couldn't, she was weak she realized it wasn't just their hand, there was a cloth on their hand with something on it. As soon as she realized that she fell asleep.

As soon as the soldier did that they looked around the palace trying so hard not to been seen they found a window and broke it, jumping threw it, with Winnie.

When the others woke up ( it's was like 12:34 idk)

"WINNIE" Kaylie screamed for her puppy.
"UGH, GUARDS WHY ARE YOU SO INCOMPETENT?!" Mindy yelled at them.
"Kaylie you need to calm down" Miss bee said trying to comfort her.
"NO MISS BEE, I WAS SUPPOSED TO WATCH HER" Elizabeth yelled.
As everyone was running around trying to find Winter, a guard came in looking for their queen.
"MY QUEEN!!" The guard called.
"WHAT?!" Mindy yelled back.
"I SAW THE PERSON WHO TOOK THE WITCHS DOG!!" They said.
"WELL WHO WAS IT?!" Mindy yelled out.
"Well they had a blue uniform on so my guess is a Zorro soldier!!" The guard said a little hopeful to find the dog.
"UGH YOU KNOW WHAT, WERE GOING TO SEE MY FATHER" Elizabeth shouted.
Everyone knew that the vampires were a great asset for the war. So they agreed, Kaylie the most.

Mindy really needed this, at first she warned the king of Zorro but he laughed it off, in so she sent a letter.

Now she really needed a 10th colony......