. Captain's Order's .

Mindy spotted Mera's terrain, Soon enough Miss bee saw her too. Turns out Miss bee and Mindy both knew Mera before they knew each other. Mindy walked to be in front of the group, she turned around.
"OK LISTEN UP, THIS IS NOT A VACATION SO DONT GET ANY IDEAS" Mindy looked at Alex "THE ONLY REASON WE ARE HERE IS BECAUSE RIGHT NOW ISAAC IS PROBABLY GOING TO DIE, THANKFULLY MISS BEE WAS THE ONLY NON STUPID WOMAN HERE SO SHE COULD STOP THE BLEEDING FOR A TIME. SO WE ARE GOING TO SEE MERA AND GET OUT, ANY QUESTIONS?" Everyone stayed silent. Elizabeth was going to raise her hand but Kaylie put in down.

Finally everyone went to go see Mera. Serafina was a beautiful part of Aqua District. The water was always a crystal blue, but the coral reef was every tourist favorite. When walking towards the reef, people really didn't notice them, which was nice, but was odd, they always got weird stares.

When they finally got to the reef they saw other sirens and mermaids talking to each other and other land people. They didn't see Mera when they got close.
"Mindy she's not here" Gina said.
"Oh you think?!" Mindy spat.
"Ok listen everyone we need to chill out for a second, maybe we can find someplace to relax" Miss bee stepped in.
"I'm sorry bee, BUT WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR THAT" Mindy shot.
"Yeah Miss bee Min's right we kinda don't have time" Kaylie said.
"If I may put in a suggestion-"
"SHUT UP ALEX" All of the girls yelled.
"Right away" Alex stayed silent.
"Mindy, Mera told me that she lives on the North side of the ocean, I mean the waters more cold this time of year. We could search there first. Miss bee suggest.
"You know what, that is the most sane thing anyone has said today" Mindy expressed.

They went North in hopes of finding Mera, the supposed Siren, who could heal anything or anyone with her touch, the queen of Serafina. The aqua district consisted of 4 sectors, Serafina was the tourist district of the 4 sectors. The sirens powers, hypnosis, Sonorous, the district is full of the Water Snake race. They are the richest district of the 4 sectors. Any sane person would know that the Water Snakes didn't tolerate disrespect, let alone they had the ability to camouflage in any terrain. Taria, the district of turtles. They were the factory department of the 4 sectors, they were very hard working, their power is density control, anything they touched the mass would ether go up or down. Adeocia is full of the alligator,  the last district; but the oldest of the 4. They were mostly known for all of the violence and blood. That's why only the Alligators lived there, no tourists ever went.Their powers, mimicry. And that's why most people in The Aqua District fear the alligators.

They finally spotted Mera, she was talking with 3 other people, one looked like they were apart of the Turtle District, one from the Alligator District, and one from the Water Snake District. Mindy and Miss bee told Blaze, Alex, Isaac, and Gina to stay with the littles. They were the only ones they trusted to watch them. They headed the way of the 4 creatures, Mera noticed the woman, she told the other 3 to hold on for a moment. She got out of the water, her tail was splashing on the dock, but only for a moment. Her beautiful purple tail, with hints of green, turned into a pare of purple legs, although she still had her tail, but this time it was all green. She got up and as soon as she was close enough she embraced her presence, the hug was short when Mindy started to speak.
"Ok Mera, we need your help, like now" Mera looked over at Mindy.
"Well hello to you to Mindy" Mera said sarcastically.
"Shut the fuck up" Mindy spat. Kaylie came out from behind Miss bee. Mera noticed her.
"Oh hi there!" Mera greeted like she was a child.
"Hey...." Kaylie was unsure.
"Mera, we need you to cure someone for us" Miss bee butted in.
"Oh well bring them over!" Mera told. Mindy turned around.
"Elizabeth?"
"ELIZABETH?" Mindy yelled. She wasn't there.
"My Jesus Lord" Kaylie exclaimed.
"ISAAC GET OVER HERE" Mindy yelled. Finally Isaac came rushing over.

"Yes ma'am?" Isaac asked. Mindy looked over at Mera than back at Isaac. Meanwhile Isaac was practically Fan-girling.
"Oh you must be Mera! The queen of the ocean! I'm suck a big fan! You're my favorite out of all the districts!" Isaac told.
"Indeed I am! I'm so glad I have a loyal land follower" Said Mera.
"ISAAC SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO FIND ELIZABETH" Mindy spat.
"Yes ma'am!!" Soon Isaac left to go find the Zombie girl.

"Wait isn't he injured?" Kaylie asked.
"Oh my fucking god, ISAAC GET BACK OVER HERE" Mindy yelled.
He came back.
"Yes ma'am?" Asked Isaac.
"Just with Mera to get help" Mindy sighed. Isaac looked like he was going to pop a vain.
Mera and Isaac left to some shop. Then one of the men that Mera was talking to came over, he looked like an Alligator, he looked like he was probably taller than Mindy and that's saying something.
"Where did Mera go?!" The man asked annoyed.
"I don't think that's any of your concern fat ass" Mindy told.
"I think it is" He stated.
"Are you trying to pick a fight?!" Mindy shot. Than Miss bee came over, she was only about an inch taller than the man.
"Mindy, who's this?" Miss bee asked.
"An ass whole". The man looked like he was going to hit the both of them. Then the snake lady came over.
"Boris what did we say, if you're going to be a good leader, you need to control your temper" She said.
"AZMEEN I DONT CARE, THESE ASSHATS MADE MERA GO OFF WITH SOME MAN" Boris yelled.
"Oh shit" Kaylie exclaimed.
"HE IS NOT SOME GUY, HE IS ONE OF OF MY MANY SOLDIERS YOU DUMB FUCK" Mindy slapped the man. Then the the Turtle man came up.
"Whats going on? Who are these land creatures?" He asked.
"Moray you stay out of this" Boris spat.
"Ok then" Moray just stayed silent listening to the conversation.
"Listen Boris, Are friend needed medical help from Mera. Do you know what medical help is?" Miss bee said with somewhat of sass. Mindy looked over at Miss bee with a proud look. For some reason, whenever Miss bee came around, people felt calmer, even if they were the angriest person in the room.
"Mhm" Boris sighed as Miss bee held up his chin.
"So could you give her a few minutes?" Miss bee asked.
"Yes ma'am" Boris said.
"Good" Miss bee told. Literally everyone in Miss bees presence was stunned.
" you should visit more often madam" Moray spoke up. Miss bee let go of his chin and walked off.
"WAY TO GO BEE" Mindy yelled back.
"Well thanks for Talking with us" Kaylie grabbed Mindys arm "But we're gonna leave" Kaylie told.

They walked off, Mindy yelling at Kaylie to let go of her arm.

When they back to the others.

"Well?" Gina asked.
"He's gonna be ok soon" Kaylie told.
"Well that's good" Alex sighed.
"Whatever I don't really like him" Winnie said. Cynthia nodded her head in agreement.
"I think he's pretty cool, and good with lady's" Blaze spoke.
"Omg, is that Elizabeth?!" Kaylie looked over at some shop. It had. "Woo Hoo Voodoo" as the sign. El came out of the shop with a jacket that had skulls on leather strings, she had a ring that had a realistic eye on it, her wrists had silver and gold jewelry on it.
"Oh god" Mindy exclaimed.
"What the hell" Leo asked.
"GUYS LOOK" Elizabeth yelled.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ST. JANE" Mindy yelled.
Soon a store employee came out of the store.
"Sir you have to pay for this!!" They said.
"WHAT DID TOU CALL ME?!" Elizabeth yelled at them. "I AM A WOMAN"
"Oh I'm so sorry ma'am!!" They apologized.
"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" "I AM ELIZABETH ST. JANE, MY FATHER, DEAN ST. JANE?" Elizabeth yelled. "YOU DONT WANNA MAKE ME GET HIM DO YOU?!" Elizabeth asked.
"No ma'am! Here you can have the stuff for free" They said.
"Good!" Elizabeth walked back to the group.
"Hey guys what's going on?" Elizabeth asked.
"What the FUCK WAS THAT ST. JANE" Mindy spat.
"Oh boo, you know "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" Was a good line" Elizabeth said.
"NO!- you know what your kinda right" Mindy said.
"Really?!"
"NO" Mindy shot.
"I do!" Leo butted in.
"SHUT UP LEO" All of the girls yelled.

When Isaac came back.

"Hey guys" Isaac came back with Mera.
Everyone was sitting at some coffee shop.
"Hi everyone! I'm sorry but i must go, if I stay out of water for to long, well you know.." Mera said that as quick as she left.
"Well what now?" Blaze asked.
"I don't know" Gina said.

Suddenly they heard music coming from a sort of stage, there was all sorts of colors beaming threw too.