Messed up love.

LIGHT SMUT TWW<33

"Hello my queen" Zack said while putting his hand around her waist and a knife to her throat.
Mindy knew who it was because oof his voice, and the pet name of course.
"Zackary" Mindy said cold.
"What are you doing out here alone, pretty little thing" Zackary said laughing.
"You, I was looking for you" Mindy said smirking.
"Aww you miss me that much, I mean in those letters you sent, you realize calling me king makes me soo happy, right?" Zackary asked as took the knife off of her  throat, but still has his arm around her waist.

"No, I did not know" Mindy said as she got turned around now she was facing Zackary, I mean they were the same height.
As they looked into each others eyes, Mindy felt Zackary'a lips on hers, at first it was with passion, then it got a little heated.
As Mindy and Zackary's lips were intertwined, Mindy pushed Zackary onto a near by tree, pinning him to it. After some time Zackary flipped her around pinning her to the spot he was just pinned. Zackary bit Mindys lip to tell her that he wanted in. She let him in of course, as their tongues fought for dominance, Zackary won of course, as he explored her, leaving nothing un touched, Mindy put her arms around his neck looking up at him, Zackary put his hands on her hips, this time  she liked it.

As they were making out (IM SORRY🫣🤭) They heard something in the bush's.
"Aw boo, I would love to do this more, but I need to protect my queen" Zackary said look back at Mindy pulling away.
"I can protect myself" Mindy said grabbing his arms.
"Of course you can, but I do it better." Zackary said smirking.
"Go to hell" Mindy said rolling her eyes.

"Probably just an animal" Zackary said putting his hands on her hips again.
As he looked back at her, then someone or something came out of the bush's.
"PUT HER DOWN" Blaze said pulling out his sword.
"Woh man chill out, can't you see I'm with my queen?" Zackary said about to get his sword.
"She's not your queen!" Blaze yelled.
"Oh my fucking god, CHILL THE FUCK OUT BLAZE" Mindy yelled at the poor demon.
"Now if you excuse me I have to get back to MY people" Mindy said letting go of Zackary and pulling Blaze by his collar.

"What was that?!" Blaze asked.
"Nothing, now if you tell anyone I'll have your head" Mindy threatened.
"Yes my queen" Blaze said.
"Oh and blaze" Mindy said.
"Yes my queen" Blaze asked.
"Where were you when we went to that cottage?" Mindy asked.
"Oh I was just looking around the land" Blaze said.
"Mhm" Mindy question the demon.

With the others.

"Elizabeth!!! Wake up!!" Gina yelled at the poor Zombie.
"Noo I wanna sleep!!" Elizabeth yelled back.
"Well then I'm not feeding you for 2 FUCKING MONTHS" Gina yelled taking off Elizabeths sheets.
"OK IM UP GOD" Elizabeth yelled standing up straight.
"Good, now breakfast is down stairs when you're ready" Gina told before giving back the sheets and leaving the room.
(Btw this is what everyone's wearing)

(Alex<3)