1 step closer.

The next morning, Miss bee woke up to the sun in her eye. It's wasn't uncommon for that to happen but this morning, someone blocked the sunlight from going to her eye.
"Uhm, Miss bee?" Someone said.
Miss bee new who it was.
It was Alex.
"Hello Alex" Miss bee said as she got out of bed and passed Alex getting to her dresser.
"Oh um I just didn't know if you were sleeping or not" Alex said.
"Well yes it it hard to see if I'm awake or not" Miss bee said pulling out a green dress while signing for Alex to get out so she can change.

He didn't get it.
"Uhm Alex if you would get out so I can change, that would be lovely." Miss bee said giggling a bit.
"Oh right of course!" Alex said embarrassed.
"Thank you dear" Miss bee said.
Alex blushed, he knew she called everyone that but it felt special.

After Miss bee was done changing

As Miss bee came out of her room she when outside to find, Cynthia yelling at Alex for god knows what.
"Cynthia!" Miss bee yelled.
"Why are you yelling at Alex?!" Miss bee said calm but angry.
"Oh Miss bee! Hi" Cynthia spoke trying her best to sound convincing.
"Hello Miss bee" Alex Said trying to calm.
"What was Cynthia saying to you Alex?" Miss bee asked.
Miss bee new what this was about but she wasn't sure if it was exact.
"She yelled at me for talking to you...." Alex said trying to make Cynthia not angry.
"Cynthia I told you he is not a threat!!" Miss bee said with anger in her eye.
"I DID NOT" Cynthia yelled back at Alex.
"CYNTHIA LEAVE MY SWAMP AND DONT RETURN" Miss bee yelled.

"But Miss bee.." Cynthia said, her heart ached.
"I said go!!" Miss bee yelled back.
As Miss bee said that Cynthia felt angry, upset, worried. She didn't know what to do but run.
So that's what she did she ran until she found what looked to be a mound of dirt in the ground.
She decided to go and see what it was so as she approached the dirt, she saw stairs leading down

She thought well I have no where else to go, I guess I'll go down. As she went down the stairs she went then saw the most beautiful crystal cave ever.
As she went down more finding all sorts of things as she went down even more she found a door.
As she went to enter the door, she waited as she hear two men speaking.

            "Don't worry we're 1 step closer to destroying
the four sisters." One man said in a raspy tone.
"One step closer." The other man said as he laughed maniacally.
                        Cynthia thought the four sisters huh?
Maybe I'll help them I already know where one is.........