.Helpless.

35 years back

As Mindy and Zackary played in the forest, Mindys mother was looking for her daughter. Killing anything that gets in her way. "Mindy watch out" Zackary yelled while throwing a sick at her.
"Ugh Zack!!!" Mindy yelled.
"Sorry!!!" Zackary yelled back.
"Mindy!!" Mindys mother yelled for her daughter to come to her.
"Oh sorry Zack my mothers here" Mindy said brushing dirt off her dress.
"Oh ok ba bye!" Zackary spoke sounding a little sad.

Back over where Mindys mother is-

As Mindys mother walked and walked threw the forest, she was starting to get worried for two reasons.
1: she can't find her daughter 2: this is her number one enemy and the plane. "MIND MATERESS" some one from the fog yelled.

Mindys mother stood there shook, no one has ever called her that sense the war.
"who go's there!" Mindys mother yelled back in disbelief. Mindy mother took out her blade, as she did she slowly walked. Into the fog, but as she did a knife came on to her throat.
"Why hello Sabrina" An man shot at her.
"What do you want Ren." Sabrina said trying her best to stay clam.
"Where's my son?!" Ren shrieks.
"WHERES MY DAUGHTER!?" Sabrina yelled taking her knife and pining the man down pulling at his arm.
"Woa woa woa Sabrina you wanna do this here?" Ren says sarcastically.
"Oh Ren please like I would wanna fuck you" Sabrina said still pining him.
"Now where's my daughter?" Sabrina says once more.
"Don't know" Ren says.
"Oh please I think you know" Sabrina says annoyed.

As Sabrina is pining Ren down she hears her daughters cry's, and a boys words following behind her. "Mindy it's ok" The boys reassured Mindy.
"But where is my mother?!" Mindy cried once more.
"Well here follow me" The boy said.
As the two went into the fog hand-in-hand they saw Mindys mother and Zackarys father fighting.
"Mommy?!" "Father?!" Mindy and Zackary said at the exact same time.

Right as they said that Mindys mother got cut.
"MAMA!" Mindy hell rushing to get to her mother.
"LEAVE MINDY RUN" Her mother cried out.
"I CANT LEAVE YOU" Mindy cried once more.
"GO" Mindys mother screamed at her daughter.

As Mindy rush's out of the foggy, damp forest.
She run's over the now melting ice bridge as she try's to avoid any fallen tree branches.

            That was day that Mindy decide
       She would rain revenge on everyone in dawn, That Zackary boy especially

          Now back in the present time

     "Commander" one of Mindys guards said
As Mindy sat down on her thrown, on her thrown were all of the sulks of her people that defied her.
She was longing for something, someone. She never knew what it was
"Commander?" Her said guards said once more.
"What?!" Mindy spat out.
"I'm sorry but the the king of the kingdom dawn would like to speak with you.
"I really don't have time for this" Mindy said annoyed.
"Ok well maybe I can talk with the counsel about it?" The guard asked.
"Fine whatever I don't care" Mindy said.
"Oh I uhm-" before the guard could in another word Mindy yelled "GET OUT YOU FUCK" Mindy yelled placing her hand on her on her head.
"Right away" the guard said running off.
"Ugh" Mindy groans in disgust.

                    Mindy felt some type of way
                    She felt trapped, she felt helpless.......