Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I barely slept throughout the night. Something kept me on the edge even when my eyes were pressed shut and I was snoozing off. My thoughts were racing and my heart thudding. I twisted and turned a hundred times before I finally fell asleep in the middle of the night.

It was only moments later I woke up to a presence in my room.

My eyes darted ahead, meeting with red ones. I swallowed back the scream before it escaped my throat. Pulling my sheets up to my chest, I rose up while shock widened my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I gasped.

"The taste of your blood is still lingering in my mouth," he whispered, sounding intoxicated but night-eaters couldn't get drunk. "I desire more of it, little witch." His arm stretched over to the side of my head while he trapped me in my own bedroom.

Words barely reached my throat as I was frightened by his sudden presence in my room. God.

"And you couldn't come in the morning? How did you find my home?" I questioned, furrowing my brows together while my body sank deeper into the mattress.

"I'll burn in the morning and it wasn't hard to find your home. All I had to do was ask a couple of people about a witch named Vivian who lived alone with her mother." The smile on his face widened.

When I looked into his eyes, I found hunger and something more. I had bewitched him and his presence corrected it right.

My lips lined straight. The two deep wounds in my neck throbbed—not in pain but delight. My eyes fluttered shut and my grip over the blanket loosened as his fell between my neck, returning to the same spot where he had bitten me earlier. A sudden wave of feelings collected inside, drawing me closer to him, wanting to feel his skin against mine even though, this time, he was clothed.

My fingers reached for his hair, curling around his straight blond locks as he ran his hot tongue over my neck and over the bite he had left earlier. My insides clenched. I drew my lower lip into my mouth, biting it hard and still holding myself together.

I had caused my own ruin.

My head turned, my cheek pressing against the pillow as I offered my neck to him, again. The roughness of brittle jaw hair brushed against my skin and tiny rasps of breath fled my throat while my other arm extended, reaching for more of him and wanting him between my legs.

He remained on the edge of the bed, tracing kisses all across my neck and jaw, preparing my flesh for the impact of his wild canines.

"Lower," I let out a breathy whisper while wanting his mouth to roam over my breasts.

The blanket drew itself down and jumbled away on the edge of the bed. I wore nothing tonight as the past two nights had been hot enough already. My legs parted, just a little while my insides pulsed. Different images appeared in my head—of his tongue licking me elsewhere.

"Lower," I repeated while crawling back.

His hands moved from the sides of my head before they raced across my hips and legs. Every touch was exciting, and new. His hand didn't go straight to pulsating clit, instead, it lingered around my inner thighs.

My back arched as he shifted over the bed and sank his head between my legs. It almost felt as if every inch of me was on fire. My heart slammed in my chest as he left a trail of wet kisses over my inner thigh before moving all the way up to my throbbing entrance, but I didn't feel his mouth there even though I desperately wanted to.

"Do you want me to bite you, little witch?" He asked, fondling my flesh.

My brows drew together and I nodded, "Yes."

Another loud moan escaped my lips before I realized I needed to be quiet. My mother was just downstairs in her bed.

My legs spread wider for him as I narrowed my gaze and watched him as he closed his mouth around my inner thigh. When his canines elongated, I felt them brushing against my skin. My hands fell to my sides, grabbing a fistful of the sheets beneath.

"So needy," He chuckled as his finger trailed over my pussy. "I can smell your wetness, little witch. It's calling for more."

"Bite me." I pleaded.

He grabbed my right hand, guiding to me touch myself. I pressed my fingers down over my throbbing clit as every nerve in my body lit on fire. My head pushed back against the mattress as I felt his teeth sinking into my skin and warm blood pooling into his mouth. My fingers moved faster and countless moans escaped my lips as he sucked on my inner thigh. Rush and thrill spread over my body. I barely held myself together and with a shudder, I went straight to the peak, edging myself as he teased his hands through my body.

Where I craved a man's touch the most, he didn't touch me there but everywhere else. A gleam of sweat formed over my face before the pressure came to an end.

The pleasure extended for a long few seconds. I closed my eyes tight. Another vision. This time, Callan's face was clear before it cut to him shaking hands with another male with the mark.

I gasped and my toes curled before I returned to reality. His mouth parted from my skin, leaving two fresh wounds over my thigh. His tongue ran over the bite before he pulled himself away. He had bitten me inches away from my pooling wetness, only inches.

He rose up from between my legs and leaned forward. I drew my fingers away from my clit and wrapped my hands around the back of his head before pulling him into a needy kiss.