Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Callan ran his long fingers through my tangled hair while brushing his tongue over my lower lip and groaning in delight at the same time. A throbbing sensation rose between my thighs, deep inside me as I held onto his shoulders. Hair rose over my skin as his fingers went to the nape of my neck, brushing over one of my veins. For a moment, I had forgotten he was a night eater, a bloodthirsty creature who had already fed from me twice.

My heart pounded hard and fast in my chest as I grew hot. Another deep warning roared from his throat as he claimed my mouth roughly. I become lost in the moment, forgetting everything else as a wave of heat collected inside me.

I wanted the sensation in my lower belly gone, relieved, but at the same time, I feared sleeping with Callan and losing my virginity to someone who I had only met.

His fingers tightened at the back of my head as I pulled away from him and broke the kiss. Quickly, my hand reached over my mouth.

"I can't have sex with you," I whispered in fear.

"Too afraid to catch feelings?" He asked while backing me to his bed with need in his eyes. "I won't fuck you if that's what you want, little witch. Not until you want it." He reassured me while my heart beat to thud harder.

His fingers splayed over my lower back, touching me everywhere. It drove me wild, his touch. If it lingered for a moment more, I knew I was would be naked and begging for him.

"But we can have other—"

"Other fun?" He asked, racing his hand over my hips and pushing me back on the bed. "Fuck. You're so fucking innocent yet so mischievous."

My hair spread over the mattress beneath along with my arms. His face sank into my neck, tasting my flesh and kissing it while inching lower and lower. A restrained moan broke free from my mouth while I pushed my head back. My nipples hardened through the shirt and he played with them before unbuttoning my shirt.

When I stretched my arm forward to help him, he stopped and held it back.

"I like to unwrap my own gifts," He whispered while his gaze lingered over my chest, waiting to devour all of me. "Especially the new ones."

My nipples were already hard with arousal by the time he removed my shirt. I held my breath back as his hand went wrapping around my breast, fingers closing around my nipple. My insides spasmed as he pressed his mouth over my breast and lightly drew my nub into his mouth. I clenched my teeth together in need, wanting more and whatever was there.

But how could I sleep with him? A voice said to me and then another voice came. Why not? It was as if there were two of me standing on either side of my ears, whispering to me and one of them was good while the other one was evil. I didn't know who to listen to.

Callan was merely a marked man Alexandria wanted. I couldn't sleep with nor could I have feelings for him. What if he was meant to die in order to break the curse she wanted?

Shaking my head, I removed those thoughts and my attention returned to his mouth around my nipple and his fingers around the other one, pinching and playing. My arousal grew and spread in the air. I grabbed his hand and pushed it lower to my legs, wanting to feel his fingers buried inside if I couldn't feel him.

A small hiss escaped my throat as he lightly bit my nipple.

"Don't be so needy, little witch." He drew his mouth away and rose up, meeting my gaze. Lust was clear behind his eyes as he continued, "Unless you don't want me to fuck you right now, right here, don't tell me what to do because I will and I will enjoy every minute of it while you'll in pain because I'm not tamed or gentle and I won't be with you either."

My insides clenched at his words while the itch now spread all over me. My stomach rose and dropped as he reached for my pants, removing them from my legs at his own pace.

His member stood erect behind his own clothes, but he didn't free it. My skin was warm, flushed from the heat while his rough hand flattened against my pussy. His fingers parted, caressing my folds and teasing my clit. My entrance was wet, all ready.

I clutched onto his shoulder as he traced a finger across my slickness and teased me. His mouth claimed mine again, silencing the panted breaths that left my lungs. Muffled sounds of my needs echoed in the silence as he kissed me once more. His other hand came tightening around my throat and with every second passing by, his fingers dug deeper, restraining my breathing.

My head became clouded and with my heart pounding, I rose my hips and my pussy meeting with his hands. He ran his thumb through my clit in curious circles while testing me. My head dipped forward as my legs spread wider, wanting to be relieved right away as it became even more scalding.

The pleasure in my belly tensed and throbbed.

I ran my fingernails down his arm, leaving scratches for sure while holding myself back from grabbing his hand and pleasuring myself.

My eyes fluttered as he lowered his finger to my entrance, teasing it. My insides tensed, tightening even more while at the same time my body desired to be filled.

I released a strangled breath as he replaced his mouth with his fingers which were drenched in my wetness. "Taste yourself," he whispered, "Then I'll taste you."

My tongue dragged over the length of his fingers and the taste of my wetness washed into my mouth. He played with my breast, cupping and fondling it while I licked his fingers clean. As his fingers moved, my head fell back on the bed with heavy breaths parting my throat.

He grabbed my hips and forced me up on my knees.

My brows furrowed at the sudden movement. Hair fell over my shoulders and I pushed them back.

"Come here." He said, unbuttoning his shirt and removing it.

My mouth watered at the sight of his flesh and for a moment I believed I was far worse than a werewolf drooling at the sight of its prey. "Where?" I asked, my voice breathy.

"On my face."