Chapter 46

Chapter 46

My fingers brushed through his blond, thick hair as I pulled him closer to me. Heat grew in my belly, worsening with every second passing by. He lowered his mouth to mine, only teasing me till I began yearning for him. I lifted my chin, desiring his mouth against mine as his fingers sank into my cheek, holding my face stiffly.

"I know you want me, Callan." I whispered while racing my hand down his shoulder.

He turned me around with my hair still in his hand. My back pressed against the wall and I breathed heavily at his demeanor. "Why do you think that? What if you're wrong?"

"I'm not." I shake my head as a smile cracked on my lips.

His eyes turned red, not with anger, but with lust. He slammed his mouth against mine, taking my every breath away. My chest tightened. I kissed him back, and let his tongue explore my mouth. His body seized mine, barely letting me breathe. There was no distance between the wall, and him even when I was in the middle.

I moaned into his mouth as he pressed his teeth on my lower lip, biting me hard. As soon as I tasted the tangy blood entering my mouth, I pulled him away knowing what he became for blood.

Quick breaths fled our mouths as he looked into my eyes. His hand reached the collar of the dress and his fingers curled around it before he pulled me to himself. "Don't ever push me away."

I ran my tongue across my bottom lip, and his darkened gaze fell on my mouth, wanting to devour what he had done. My eyes went shut as his mouth met mine again. He sucked on the trickle of blood before his tongue played with mine. My insides throbbed in need. There was a hollow between my legs, that needed to be filled.

His hand flattened over the back of my neck before he trailed his mouth down to my jaw, leaving wet kisses.

"Drink from me, Callan." I whispered, "Punish me for what I've done. You know you want to." My head leaned back, pressing against the wall as I waited for the impact of his teeth tearing through my flesh.

He smiled against my neck, knowing I wouldn't stop him, knowing I found pleasure in the pain he gave me. His warm tongue traced over a vein on my neck before he bit down, creating a wound he could drink from. I hissed and pressed my mouth shut, muffling my own sounds.

We weren't alone here.

There was someone else and I didn't want that someone to even get a hindsight of my life, or of what was happening.

His hands ran down my waist before slipping under my dress and flattening over my ass. My body thrust forward, my hips meeting with his. His teeth sunk deeper, allowing more of my blood to flow into his mouth. His hardness rubbed against my lower belly and I squirmed in desperation.

The tattered clothing on my body made it easier for his hands to run everywhere, grab and hold everything. Another shuddering moan left my mouth as he drew his teeth from my throat. I let out a few scattered breaths as his eyes met mine.

"You taste devious, little witch." He licked the blood off his lips before parting his hands away from my body. "And I might forgive you, but I'm not going to fall into your tricks again. Your desperation is your punishment. Keep begging until I see you fit to give my cock."

"Callan—"

My lips parted in surprise, but before I could say anything, I heard footsteps from a distance approaching us. Quickly, I pulled my dress down and straightened my shoulders while shooting Callan a hideous glance for what he had done with me.

My nostrils flared, I looked away and toward the stairs where I found Elijah coming down with my phone in his hand, ringing, over and over again. My attention diverted and my heart began to beat hard and fast.

"My mother has been calling you," He said, reaching down. "Oddly she hasn't called me that many times since I came here than she has called you. Pick it up and try not to be smart." He handed over the phone and continued with a cocky tone.

I rolled my eyes and saw the missed calls from Alexandria. There were several of them. It had only been an hour since I spoke to her last. What did she want from me now? I couldn't return to the court with Elijah surrounded around me, forbidding me to leave until the curse could be destroyed and his life could be spared.

It was going to be a while till that would happen.

I picked up the call and placed it on speaker, as he wanted me to.

"Where are you?" Alexandria asked, demanding to know. Her voice was different, deeper, and laced with anger. "You're not with Dion. He was spotted in the woods, alone, in his wolf form and you were nowhere near him."

I didn't know what to say, but I tried to come up with something quick to keep her off my tracks. "I'm—"

Before I could finish, she cut me off. "Don't try to play a game with me, Vivian. Raphael is gone missing since morning and I'm unable to track him either. Since you haven't bothered in returning to the court after my clear directions, I've bought someone else here."

My mind went blank. Not even a single thought.

"Who?" I asked, my heart beating fast in my chest. I already knew the answer to it. "Where is she?" I could feel my throat closing up as I pictured my mother, being taken away and forced her.

The only one I cared for.

"She's being kept in a secured location for the time being. I won't harm her, not unless you lead me to. I warned you, Vivian, you cannot back away from this."

"I'm not backing away," I exclaimed, shock falling over my face. "I didn't do anything. I promise, I'll do what you need me to do, but leave her alone. She's old and she's my mother." My hand reached my mouth before falling over my chin as my whole world came crumbling down.

I intended on protecting her for the rest of my life, making sure she wasn't going to be hurt ever after killing my father. But now, I was causing her misery. She didn't even know what I was doing here, or that I was working with the queen. She was clueless about it all.

"Where is she?" I demanded to know.

"Return to court."

"I will," I snapped, "Where is she?" I made a feeble attempt to retrieve information about my mother from her. It didn't work—it wasn't going to.

I had messed up and I had messed it up for my mother as well. But one thought clicked in my mind. How did Alexandria know I was up to something? My hometown was far from here, it would've taken hours before any of her men could reach my mother. Did she already intend on taking her and threatening her before today? How long?

"You'll have her back when you successfully get what I want, Vivian. I know the kind of witch you are. Your rage heightens your magic, it gives you strength. Use it and find the two of them, and bring them to be." She said, her tone stern and clear as she spoke on the phone.

I swallowed hard, not knowing where to turn to. "And if I don't?"

"Taking a life has never been hard for me as the Queen. Do what I say and you'll have her back. Fail, and forget her." Alexandria continued with her threats.

I pressed my fingers against my forehead and ran my hand across my face. "I need time." I pleaded.

"Three days."

"No," I shook my head, tears forming in the corner of my eyes. My voice began to break as I began to realize. "I need more time. I'll do as you say, and I'll find them for you, but I need time. Please, let my mother go."

"Three days," She repeated. "That's all."

Read the full book Patreon, or on my Inkitt Subscription.

Patreon: www.patreon.com/miakerr

Inkitt: https://www.inkitt.com/miakerr/subscriptions