Chapter 54

Chapter 54

"How do you feel now?" His hands lowered to either side of my head as I flattened to the ground, unable to move an inch with the roots tightening at my every small movement. "I always take my revenge, one way or the other."

"I didn't even do anything to you—"

He cut me off by placing a finger over my lips, silencing me. No words escaped my throat after that. His face neared mine and before I knew it, his mouth was over mine, taking its revenge. Heat bubbled inside me and I kissed him back, without any guilt or regret.

His fingers dug into the sides of my cheek as he kissed me harder. I barely moved, not that I could, not with his magic controlling the roots he had to bind me with. He pulled his mouth away from mine and I heaved in quick breaths. My lips remained parted as his gaze flickered lower to them.

He placed another open-mouthed kiss on my lips, his tongue delving inside my mouth, exploring every inch. I moaned into the kiss, my body nearly arching off the ground, wanting more. He bit my bottom lip and broke the kiss before leaning back while still over me.

His eyes darkened with desire, "I'm not done with you yet," he growled, and I shivered in fear and anticipation of what possibly he was going to do with me. "I told you, plenty of times, you're in no match for me. I've lived for more than a hundred years, and I've indulged in everything that you can't even imagine. Don't ever think of competing with me." He slipped his hand under my jacket and trailed his fingers over my thighs.

I leaned back, breathing heavily as shivers raced down my spine.

The curved roots circled around my thighs and stretched even longer before letting my legs part. Cold air drifted to my entrance. My core became tight and warm. I hadn't worn anything but the jacket Callan gave me earlier last night.

Nothing else.

His fingers dug into my thighs before he moved away from me.

"I'm not competing—" I choked on my words as his hot mouth neared my entrance. My toes curled in realization and I gasped, expecting none of this.

He chuckled, the sound sending shivers down my spine. "You're right, you're not. Because you could never compete with me," he said before his mouth closed around my entrance, and I cried out in pleasure.

He used his magic to keep my legs spread apart as he devoured me, his tongue swirling around my clit, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. I gripped onto the roots binding me, trying to ground myself as the pleasure threatened to overwhelm me.

Every stroke of his tongue against my clit left me breathless and quivering for more and more.

He continued to work his magic on me, his fingers digging into my thighs as he brought me closer and closer to the edge. I felt like I was going to shatter into a million pieces as the pleasure became too intense to bear. The length of his tongue ran over my entrance and a loud moan escaped my lips.

And then, just as I was about to reach my peak, he stopped, leaving me panting and wanting more—just as I left him. He stood up, his eyes dark with desire as he looked down on me.

"Now you know your place." He said, a smile stretching over his mouth as the binds around me loosened, freeing me finally.

I lay there for a few moments, trying to catch my breath and come to terms with what had just happened. I knew I should hate him for what he had done, but all I could think about was his mouth worshipping my pussy.

"You're fucking kidding me." I rose up, grounding my teeth together.

He bent to me and said, "You look flustered, Vivian." His voice changed as he flicked his finger over my face. "Are you feeling a little agitated?"

"More like enraged." I pushed his hand away from my face and rose up from the ground.

The roots circled around me didn't leave any sort of bruises or cuts, but they made my legs and arms terribly sore. And what for? Nothing. My shoulder straightened while hot breaths left my nostrils.

"Come on. Don't start crying. I've completed my part of the deal, now it's for you to do what you've to do. Do whatever you do the best and figure out a way to break the curse." He stood straight and folded his arms over his chest before jumping right to the subject. He appeared like he just didn't have his tongue inside my pussy.

It took me another moment to snap to reality and then I knew, deep down, that this was just the beginning of a dangerous game that I had no chance of winning.

I nodded my head before stomping back into the house before he played any more tricks on me by using nature. When I reached inside, I turned around and waited for him to come in. He walked slowly, torturing me with his slow steps.

I suppose I should've known what I was getting. I had done the same to him, last night and he was taking his revenge.

My mind began working towards finding a way to break the curse, or at least save the four of them somehow. I sat down on the old couch and caught my breath. He jumped on the empty seat right beside me, barely keeping any distance between us, and watched me closely.

I sighed and focused on what could be done.

"Let me see your mark and feel it. If it was created by magic, I could feel the sort of magic it was and maybe something will come to me about it." I hesitated while telling him.

He gave it a thought before pulling his shirt off his body and placing it on the side. I held back my gasp as I found him covered with ink, most of him. But that was not the shocking part. It was the prominent veins that appeared under his fairly bright skin, they were dark and black, portraying the evilness within him.

My veins only began to get dark after I killed my father and used dark magic to do so.

Did that mean—

I shifted my thoughts and returned my attention to Elijah. "Where's the mark?" I asked as my eyes ran all over his body.

He grabbed my hand and at the same time, my insides clenched tight.

"his mouth worshipping my pussy." 😩😩😩😩 Do you they are going to bang-bang soon? What do you think of Elijah so far? 

Read the full book Patreon, or on my Inkitt Subscription.

Patreon: www.patreon.com/miakerr

Inkitt: https://www.inkitt.com/miakerr/subscriptions