Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Blood rushed up to my cheeks along with the rest of my face. I became flushed in a matter of seconds. His hands over my hips became tight before he pulled me over himself. Surprised by his request, I grabbed onto the headboard for support while my knees were buried into the pillows beside his head.

"Don't be nervous. I only want to taste you. Sit on my face, little witch." He said while slipping his fingers between my thighs and holding them tight above himself.

I contemplated for a split second before spreading my legs wider and lowering myself to him. A moment later, his mouth parted and I felt his warm breaths against my pussy. Using his fingers, he spread my folds and pulled me lower before his tongue raced against my clit.

My head fell forward as an involuntary gasp left from my mouth while his tongue trailed down, probing at my entrance and tasting my wetness. A shudder ran through me. His tongue was as hot as it could even though the rest of his body was ice-cold. It was as if fire had met with fire.

I uncurled my fingers from the headboard and my knees spread wider onto the sides, sinking further into the pillows. Bending forward, I let Callan have more of me in his mouth. His thumb rubbed circles over my clit while his tongue moved against my folds in a curling motion that instantly drove me to the edge.

"Fuck," I cried out as my head fell against the headboard. "It feels so fucking good. Don't stop." I pleaded while feeling the warmth of his tongue spread inside.

The ache worsened.

He pulled his mouth away for a moment to catch his breath and whispered to me, "You taste so fucking sweet, little witch, just like your blood."

I choked on my breath when he dived back in, this time closing his mouth around my throbbing clit. This was better than anything I had ever imagined or I had ever done to myself. The quick, rushed sensations crawled deep in and I remained in my trance until I heard a knocking on the door.

My thudding heart nearly skipped out of my chest. I lunged up in fear of being seen by someone but before I could move, Callan looped his arms around my thighs, delving straight back into my sweetness.

A quiet cry left my lips. The knocking on the door didn't stop.

Fuck.

"There's someone on the door..." I trailed off, my voice hoarse.

"I don't care," He pulled away for a moment and said, "Don't stop me, little witch. Deal with it. You have a vacant mouth."

His fingers slipped in circles around my entrance while his arms only tightened around my thighs, restraining me over him. I clutched onto the headboard and my body twitched with pleasure while my wetness streamed out of me. The warmth of his tongue slapping against my clit returned.

"I know you're in there, Callan!" A man's voice echoed into the bedroom and I looked over my shoulder.

The door wasn't locked. It couldn't be. I didn't remember Callan locking it. God. My thoughts returned back to the finger entering my tightness and his mouth sucking harder.

"Yes?" I choked out, a little louder so whoever was outside could hear me.

"Where's Callan?" The man questioned, still near the door.

My brows furrowed as I reached closer to a blissful orgasm. I pressed my head against the headboard, muffling my moans and heavy breaths before diverting my attention back to the man outside.

"He's busy!" I exclaimed while my insides clenched his finger that curled at my g-spot before he drew it all the way out.

One finger.

One mouth.

I was at the edge.

"With what? Tell him to fucking come out and deal with me," The man continued, sounding frustrated at the silence from Callan whose mouth was rather occupied.

I rolled my fingers around his hair as my hips bucked forward. The fire, now entirely spread in my lower belly, began to explode.

"Fuck," I cried out in a whisper. "I'm going to finish."

"I know you're in there, Callan. I got the bodies and there are reeking in my car. Bury them. I'm not going to handle that for you so if you'd rather want the entire court to know what's in my car, continue with your activities." The man didn't stop.

Callan's hand unwrapped from one of my thighs and cupped my breast before teasing my nipple with his fingers. My core began to weep at the brim of my pleasure. I moaned once more before my orgasm ran down his mouth.

When I tried to move, he forced me back and licked me clean before finally setting me free from his grasp.

A grin grew over his mouth as he lifted himself up from the bed and using the back of his hand, he wiped the rest of my juices off his mouth.

"I want to taste it again," He grabbed my wrist before I could get off the bed to wear my clothes. "And again." There was no worry in his eyes about the man who was standing outside and waiting for him—

—to pick bodies.

"I think there's someone waiting for you," I mumbled, still talking in a low voice.

He was quiet for a moment before he let me go. I quickly grabbed my clothes from the ground and the couch beside the bed before wearing them as soon as I could possibly. The man outside yelled Callan's name again, but he ignored him and remained seated on the bed, watching me as I wore my clothes.

"I'm not done with you, little witch."

"I hope not," I said with a shudder running down my body as I clung to my dignity. After dressing, I turned my head to the door where the man was a moment ago. "Isn't there any other door out of here?"

Callan chuckled while buttoning up his shirt and getting off his bed, "There's only one."

I blew out a breath and reached the door with my jacket still over my arms. It wasn't cold anymore, not even the slightest. I reached for the door and opened it.

The man on the other side of the door glanced at me, surprised before walking in. He was tall and dark, with brown eyes, eyes that instantly reminded me of werewolves. He walked past me and broke the eye-contact before meeting with Callan who had followed me to the door.

I quickly took my chance and decided to step out before anything happened or before my face turned completely red in embarrassment. I was more than just embarrassed.

"This is what you were occupied with?" The man asked Callan. I glanced over my shoulder one last time while hearing him continue, "You've five fucking bodies to bury. Get off your high-horse, man-whore."

He placed a fist over his chest and for a split moment, the sleeve of his black jacket rolled up and the mark of the pentacle caught my eyes. It was barely visible on his dark skin, but I still could see it.

I looked away and blinked.

Five what?