Welcome to hell

Hey readers, I'm vika, this is my first book ever so I'd really like you to support me. Please do and I'll do my best to bring out new and amazing stories frequently, enjoy reading. 

Jordan-

"Pick up the pace, we need to finish this dress by 12 PM." I yelled while moving in the corridor.

"Mr. Jordan, what about the suit?" My secretary inquired. I pivoted in disillusionment.

"Do I have to tell you that, are you new here my dear?" I was already stressed because of this dress which should be finished by today itself and she was simply adding oil to the fire.

"Uh! Alright, I'll ask John, to deliver it." She spoke.

"You ought to have conveyed it as of now, Ugh! Don't worry about it, I'll do the delivery for you ma'am." I said in a disturbing voice. I, the head of the company will now do the delivery.

"Sir, I'll send the-" she said and I interfered.

"Definitely! Without a doubt, which will require days for you to do so and I don't want that to happen, just put it in my vehicle." I said as I took my vehicle keys and moved towards the exit.

I saw the location, and drove off. It was some sort of mansion and I understood I had gone into the place of the mafia everybody talked about. I never met him or saw him, however had heard a ton about him. He was savage and a pitiless bastard. I never realized he wore suits that I made. As I entered, the spot was loaded up with safety officers.

"Who are you?" Some gatekeeper, remained before my vehicle and asked me.

"Here, for the conveyance." I showed him the bundle, he actually had a good look at it, obviously and opened the case. God! I needed to bite the dust prior to seeing this.

"Better believe it! I'm here to kill your boss, you good for nothing, dumbass." I said in dissatisfaction. This isn't something I should've said to the mafia's bodyguard. He pointed a weapon at me.

"Get out of the car, we really want to actually look at you." The gatekeeper said, in what wreck have I found myself mixed up with?

"I was simply joking, you guys were driving me up the wall, what might a blameless person at some point like me perhaps do?" I said as yet deriding and not viewing what is happening in a serious way.

"Whatever." The fellow guard said, and began to tie my hands. I snorted as I pushed one guard back, the other one came and went after me. Dude, I was not here for this.

I punched one fellow and felt triumphant. When I turned, I saw five to six weapons bringing up at me.

"Ok! I'm." I said lifting my hands up high. The guard tied my hands and took me to their asshole boss.

As I walked inside, I saw a few works of art on the way, and soon I was driven into his room. He was perched on his seat folding his legs at his table, while seeing a few reports.

"Boss, this person is hanging around for the conveyance, however was looking at killing you." The guard told his boss. The boss, whosoever he was, sat upright eliminating his legs from the table and checked me out.

"Huh! About killing me?" He said, as he stood up and strolled towards me.

"I was really...... here to convey your suit, however your bundle of butt holes screwed with me." I said, and he made another stride towards me.

"Things being what they are, you were here to deliver something, yet now, going to kill me? Interesting." He said ridiculing me.

"Take your suit and let me go. One thing without a doubt, I'm never designing suits for you, anymore." I said in dissatisfaction.