I never stopped loving you

Jordan-

I saw Lee sleeping beside me as I woke up suddenly in the middle of the night. I looked at the peace he had around him while being into a deep sleep and I suddenly realized what happened last night.

I had flashbacks of a person that I never wanted to meet in my life ever again. His hands around my body gave me chills and I panicked abruptly. It was Daniel my former lover, four years ago, I loved him and gave him my everything not knowing that he would leave me in the middle.

Everyone envied our relationship as we had such a strong bong but his sudden disappearance shattered my insides, he went to a business trip and never came back. He broke ties with me without even saying much while I was left alone to cry.

He was my everything, my family and someone close to me whom I shared each and every problem. Things were good until one day he decided to leave to Germany and we were supposed to meet before his departure.

I kept on waiting at the same spot we first met but he never came and later on I got to know that he left without me in the know. I was informed by my friend that he wanted to break up and hence, is leaving in order to stay away from me.

I couldn't understand what happened or where was I wrong? What was my fault as he left so suddenly while all he talked about was how much he loves me all the damn time, I waited for him for years but there was no sign of him until, one day I gave up.

Max tried to console me but it wasn't enough, my condition wasn't like how Lee was after getting the news of Jasmine's death but I was also in a terrible state. In such a form that I couldn't believe what's love anymore and chose to maintain distance from everyone else.

I kept myself busy in order to heal and didn't think about dating anyone else until I met Lee, so much happened between us and I couldn't know when I developed feelings for the mafia lying beside me.

"Daniel's back, I don't know how to face him. Lee" I spoke in a low voice and placed my head on his chest.

His heartbeat was soothing and it calmed the fear rushing inside of me. How Lee chose me over his fiancé, how he talked to my mom as if he owns my soul, but most importantly how I feel when I'm around him.

I knew I wanted Lee and it isn't about choice, it never was because no one could match his love for me. I didn't think about leaving him for once even after seeing Daniel. All I'm scared about is how I'm going to deal with him again, why was I still angry if I don't feel anything towards him.

Why all that pain, I once went through came rushing back reminding me all the sad moments and the days I lived in dread. The only thing I'm sure of that this man lying beside me offers everything I need. I need his love, care and affection that I get despite all the odds.

If for one second, I doubt his feelings for me then I never loved him for real, and not because Lee loves me, it's Lee that's why I won't be giving up on our love for someone who's just a regular person I once had feelings for.

"I love you, Lee" I spoke again and kissed him on his forehead. I knew he had gone through a lot thinking about what might happen next and I wish I could just tell him that there's no Jordan without Lee.

It might ease his pain and stop the ridiculous thoughts hindering his mind attempting to ruin his psyche. He was warm and I wrapped my hands around his chest to bathe him in my scent although I reeked of alcohol.

I had too much to handle last night and went towards the bathroom to clean myself up and then sleep in peace. I stood up while yawning and gave Lee a smile who was still sleeping without any movement.