The beginning

Lee-

I was angry and couldn't put words into my emotions. I grabbed his hand and pushed him towards the wall. He stood with his eyes wide open. I know he's feeling it too, but we were just busy suppressing our feelings for each other.

My mind was filled with questions, what I'm doing is right or not. But I was too dumb to think rational, and just wanted to eat him alive. I could hear his breathing which was getting louder every second, I put my hand on his chest and he tried to avoid my eyes.

"Relax, I know you want this too." I said but his heart beat got even louder and I couldn't help but smile.

His eyes were shining as my hand swiftly reached his neck, he wasn't resisting but also wasn't giving in either. Maybe he was trying to put sense into his actions, perhaps debating if he should do it or not.

I, myself was giving it a thought if I should kiss him or not, his lips looked so red and bright that I just wanted to suck them until they get swollen. I wanted to endeavor him completely and fill this room with our moans.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jordan said, he finally spoke and tried to push me.

I, however was hungry, I leaned onto his body and parted his legs with mine touching his length.

My hands slid down and I wrapped them around his waist tightly limiting all his options.

"I bet you know." I said and kissed him on his lips, my eyes were closed and I could feel the wind hitting my face.

He tried to stop me, but eventually gave in. his put his hands on my chest and shoulder, my heartbeat was pacing as he started touching me.

This was such an unfamiliar feeling, that I've never experienced. Of course, I'm not a virgin and he isn't the first boy I would have sex with, but his touch was different and euphoric.

Shiver ran down my spine as he explored my body running his hands in every part possible. I could sense my legs getting weaker but I didn't stop. I held his neck even tighter and kissed his lips.

Our kisses were matching the rhythm of our heartbeats, we opened our mouth and I slid my tongue inside his', we were not willing to stop and I running out of patience.

I wanted to commit the sin and make him moan louder than thunder itself. He digs his nails while grabbing my shoulder and I bit his lips in order to keep myself from moaning.

I picked him up in my arms and threw him onto the bed, he was quiet and stared at my lips, I bit my lips to suppress the lust rushing inside my body and hopped onto the bed.

Surprisingly, his speed was faster than mine, he didn't care open the button of my shirts and torn it apart, I was shocked. The is just a simple fashion designer, where does he get this strength from.

"Gosh, that was 10,000 dollars." I said and got on top of him.

"I'm a designer, don't forget." He said and I smiled, I didn't give him the chance to smile and quickly sealed his lips with mine.

"So, I'm having unlimited access to those?" I said hinting at our number of rounds but this guy is too naive.

"Yeah!" He said and I started laughing loudly, he was looking at me in surprise but I couldn't control my laugh.

I kissed him all around his face multiple times, because he was too cute to handle. Every cell in my brain wanted to eat him, I was unable to control myself and now he was acting all cute. My poor little heart can't handle that much, I need to release everything.

I grabbed his waist and pulled him towards me biting his neck. I marked my territory as I could see his neck getting all red and blue. I threw him again on the bed and threw his shirt in some unknown direction and grabbed his boobs, I squeezed them until he started moaning.