Our love isn't that weak

Jordan-

"Lee, you're misunderstanding everything. Listen to me at least." I said with a teary voice and broke in between but he faced his back towards me and ordered the guards to close the door.

They closed right in front of my face while Cole was looking at me with sympathy in his eyes, my heart was aching and I couldn't walk, I kept on shouting Lee's name but he vanished into thin air not long after.

I was left alone in the middle and saw no one to console me, I felt my heartbeat fading and I dragged my body towards an unknown direction, not knowing where to go next.

I couldn't think, I couldn't breathe but was simply moving in some random direction and prayed for God to either take my life or end my misery anyhow. I got lost in my own thoughts not realizing where my steps were taking me.

I found my body in front of my house that I haven't visited since I got kidnapped by Lee, it felt weird and wasn't familiar anymore. I was too broken to think about things like this as I just got dumped by the man who was my everything.

My heart wasn't ready to believe it yet as Lee wouldn't leave me like this in the middle of nowhere and I thought of going towards the end of everything. I have to find the real reason because whatever stuff he talked with Daniel would never be enough for him to leave me.

I unlocked my door and went inside towards my room, surprisingly everything was clean and I grabbed a knife from the kitchen as someone must've barged in. This house has been closed for months and in no world its supposed to be this clean.

I saw a man walking with the orchids in his hands towards my room, who was he? How did he know I love orchids? Its definitely not Lee because he doesn't know what kind of flower, I'm fond of. It must be Daniel, but Lee let him live? Something doesn't feel right.

"Whoa! Whoa! Hold up, it's me" he turned around as I lifted the knife in the air in order to hit him. It was Daniel and I wasn't surprised but curious as he was alive after meeting Lee.

"What are you doing here? Get out!" I spoke with my eyes burning in pain as I cried all night while walking on the streets and now it's gonna be morning soon.

"Well, you never changed your pin, I thought its an invitation for me." He spoke with a huge smile on his face and he placed the flowers in the pot.

"Leave me alone, I don't want to be anywhere near you." I spoke trying to hide everything that's killing me on the inside and pointed my finger towards the door for him to get lost.

"That's what you get, when you fall for a heartless mafia." He spoke and grabbed my shoulders in order to make me sit on the bed as I was about to lose myself in the pain I was drowning.

I couldn't speak as the only thing I wanted right now was comfort, for a second I followed but finding out that its Daniel I jerked his hands away and thought of finding what happened between them yesterday.

"He must be sleeping with Jasmine right now while you're resisting me." He spoke and brought his body closer to mine, while I leaned back trying to get away from him.

"And you think, I would believe you?" I spoke and pushed him away as I didn't want to face the same situation once again.

"You know, I was sure that your maniac boyfriend would come and meet me, so I just did I little bit of preparation." He spoke and started unbuttoning his shirt with a sly smile on his face. I didn't know what he was pulling and only a sinful thought hindered my mind as this guy couldn't be trusted, but I saw love bites on his chest.

"I just blamed these love bites on you, it wasn't easy to fool the poor little mafia and he thought you did this to me. Ha-ha" he said and removed his shirt completely making his wound visible on the arm, it seemed like a gun shot and I perhaps thought Lee shot him in order to vent his anger out.