Revenge

Jordan-

I was angry and wanted to tell him that I can leave too and not to take me for granted. It was hard but I can't live with him like a hostage and get treated like his pet, I deserved to be loved and have to take stand for myself or else I can't expect him to love me.

His words pierced my heart and I could see him in a horrible state, I didn't want to leave him like this but had to. I couldn't accept the fact that, after so much we've gone through, how can he think of killing me? My words and emotions meant nothing to him, I had to become cold or else I wouldn't be able to leave him.

I walked past him and didn't want to look back otherwise I will find myself in his arms, I cried all the way when I was supposed to be happy. I was free and could do anything I want but still it wasn't enough to put a smile on my face. Lee's crying state never left my mind and I couldn't stop my tears too.

I was missing him, I was missing his touch on my body, his kisses and his useless things he would do every now and then. This was what I wanted for the past few months but it still doesn't make me happy, the longing made me miserable and I wanted to see him.

I had to be on guard and wanted to leave him but why doesn't it make me cry out of joy? Why do I feel like someone's pulling my heart out?

I stopped my car in from of L'humanit'e to divert my mind from Lee and sorrow killing me on the inside. I walked towards my cabin and people were shocked to see me after a long while. Everything else seemed on place and my secretary entered after she got the news, I was here.

"Sir, you extended your vacation and I thought that we shouldn't disturb you." she said and I couldn't focus on her words. It seemed like a new place to me and everything appeared to be distant.

"Hmm, what about the contract we were supposed to sign with Mr. Lee?" I said while going through the bundles of files.

"Sir, uhm. We don't have any contract with a person called Lee." She said and I looked up glazing at her.

I realized I unintentionally spoke about Lee and my mind still can't stop thinking about him. I wanted to see him so badly that only his name popped out of my mouth and I couldn't contemplate about anything beside him.

"I said Mr. Robert, what are you even hearing?" I said putting everything on her to distract myself from the mess I was in.

"Oh! Sorry, I must've heard wrong. He came yesterday to sign the contract, but you weren't here so, I'll give him a call that you're available now." She said and I nodded in acceptance, all I can think of is to get busy and divert myself from everything that has happened with me and forget about him and the mansion.

"Sir, how was your vacation?" she asked and I got goosebumps all over.

The gun pointed on my head, the sufferings, the heartache, the suicide and the murder. His scent, his kisses, his smile, his embrace hanged my mind as all the emotions flowed inside me all together. I just realized that I was in a complete chaos but now I miss all that even though it was toxic for me.

"Don't you have anything else to do?" I shouted while banging the file on the table, I wasn't angry on her but took it all out on her.

The torture didn't ache my heart but the separation did, and I felt like it's the end of the world. I haven't seen him for like three hours and it made my heart pound in fear. I got to know that in order to survive I must see him. I stood up in order to go at his house and see how he's doing, even if it becomes impossible for me to come back here again.

"Hello, Mr. Halt" I heard an irritating voice calling out for me and I halted.

"Ugh! I'm busy, can we sign this another time?" I asked realizing it was the most idiotic person alive on the earth, Mr. Robert. He was somewhat attracted to me and I was fully aware about it but chose to overlook his feelings as he irritates me without even doing anything.