Kidnapper-hostage relationship

Anonymous-

"Shame on you, you weren't able to kill him and dare call yourself brave in front of me? All my plans were ruined because of you. You had the target right in front of you yet, couldn't achieve it." he said while throwing things from the table, he was furious at me for not accomplishing the task he gave me and I myself was disappointed too.

"I shot in his direction but that bastard Jordan interrupted, I could at least kill him." I said to calm him down.

"Huh! Kill him? He survived your bullet, you failed me and I really want to disown you." he said and I peered down on the floor. He won't call me his child anymore and I had to do something in order to gain his trust back.

"They will all die, and you'll get to rule over the city, you have my word father." I said assuring him.

"You're all talk, you couldn't fulfil my one single wish but have the nerve to make empty promises before me. Get lost and let me think." He said and sat on his chair.

I was angry and fierce; he was rude but right and I knew I had failed him by not completing what he told me to do. I was given two tasks but couldn't accomplish none. What's more, I saw two guys sleeping with each other.

I knew I had to run from that place as they will definitely chase me till the end of the world once I've shot him, so I had to send one of my most loyal men, James, who would cover for me by the time I could escape from the mansion.

I was an insider and knew each and every blind-spot where the cameras couldn't reach. I killed Mathew and want to kill Lee too and won't stop until I've achieved what I always wanted. I fixed my tie and moved out of his room without looking back. Dad was probably furious and I didn't want to get scolded again and walked outside not minding him.

Lee-

He started laughing with tears in his eyes and I could sense that he was now truly happy. I looked at his arms and they weren't tied to anything, he wasn't struggling and I realized that I can keep him happy too, I just have to throw these chains away.

"Lee? Can I say something?" he asked and I stopped tingling him.

"Hmm?" I asked and lied on my back; he was lying on his left side while looking in my eyes.

"Why did you wait all night? Were you feeling guilty or-----" he spoke without breaking eye contact.

He wanted to know, while I had nothing to say. There is a lot going on lately and I can't figure things out. It turns out I'm a wreck without dad, he would at some point guide me and push me towards things that felt scary but were required to be done.

I wonder what he would've said if I told him about Jordan, he would never object and I expected some amount of advice, who should I talk to, Shawn always tends to get on my nerves and I don't want to talk Jordan with Cole. If only dad were alive, I miss our sweet little chats where he would play the role of a father but also guide me to do my best.

Now, what am I supposed to say. Should I explain things to him and make it easier for both of us. Should I tell him, how I feel about him, what would he think of me? Doesn't sharing help? Why not confront him directly than seeking advice from third person?

"Lee?" he said and I got disrupted from my thoughts.

"Uhm, I wanted to be there for you, do I have to explain myself why I am, where I am when it's my house?" I spoke and wanted to kill myself for how I responded.

"Your house? You don't even have your bed in this house. Ha-ha-ha" he said ridiculing me. That's true as I couldn't call it mine whenever I saw him sitting here.