Another betrayal

Lee-

"Well, at least you know who I am, give us all your drug dealers, your business, your mansion and the current contract you signed with the Indian's, I'll set your wife free. Sounds simple, right?" He said and laughed at me.

I had so many responsibilities on my head and I can't just abandon my people leaving them homeless who actually serve me with all their honesty nor can I leave Jordan, so what am I supposed to do?

"Where is Jordan?" I yelled thinking about him, I just wanted to talk and know if he's alright or not.

I can't live without my clan nor without Jordan, this bastard wanted to have everything my father and I built with sweat and blood but I was ready to gladly hand it over to him. I can start again; I can look out for people who are loyal to me and can always have Jordan's back.

"Say yes and you get to talk to your wifey" he said in a calm voice and I knew what I wanted.

"Yes, I agree to all your terms, just let me talk to him." I could give my whole life to this bastard if Jordan's life is at stake. I heard him mocking me, but for now Jordan was all I ever wanted.

"Ha-ha-ha, okay then." he said and I heard a few footsteps, he was walking towards my Jordan, I don't know in what condition he was, was he hurt? I was so scared not being able to see him and started panting in fear until I heard Jordan's voice.

"Lee? Don't you dare listen to this bastard." He said and I sighed in relief, his voice seemed fine and I was glad after hearing my name from his mouth.

"I'm gonna get you out of here, don't you worry Jordan" I said keeping my hands on my chest to calm the breathing and the rush of emotions inside me.

"Lee, I'm fine but they shot Damond, we need to take him to the hospital" he said and tears rolled down from my eyes.

How can this pathetic human being still think about someone else's pain when he himself is in such a big danger? I couldn't stop my eyes from watering as the words escaped from his mouth. I knew why I was attracted towards him, why my heart wanted shelter in his arms even though everything around us was chaotic.

He was different from everyone I lived with, no one knew kindness among us bunch of mafias, it was him who put life into me making me immune to all the atrocities around me.

"Lee? I'm fine but don't lose yourself, it's yours and you don't have to give anything to this bastard---- ............................. Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!" he said still thinking about me but stopped suddenly.

His voice wasn't heard anymore and I heard a sound of him yelling abruptly. I knew Mark was hurting my Jordan and I grunted in pain and helplessness not being able to do anything.

"Jordan? Jordan? Fuck you bastard, don't touch him, I'll carve your skin out--------" I kept on yelling at Mark but the call got disconnected.

"Hello, Jordan? Jordan? Hell---" I was so devastated as he might be in pain right now and here, I am sitting like a jerk crying on my fate. There was no response and I started banging my hand on the steering wheel until my knuckles bleed making me forget other pain inside my heart.

"Sir, we've found blood." My underlings had arrived and probably searched everything around in order to find something. One of the men said and I looked at him stopping the continuous banging.

"What? Where?" I said and immediately got off from the car running in the direction he pointed his finger at.

"Take his car at home" I said yelling while running off to another direction and a few men followed me.