The suicide

Lee-

I wanted to see Jordan and laugh at his weakness. I went in my room to change into something comfortable and saw a note, is he not there in the room? I ran upstairs and the guards pursued me as though something bizarre had occurred. I went into the room and saw somebody shrouded in blood. I went close to him to see who that person was, and it was one of my men, Josh. I wanted to kick that knave as he let Jordan escape, I took my gun and shot him in the head. Then, I went towards the balcony and saw chains hanging, that bastard escape from my room.

I surged down and took a look at the CCTV footage, Cole proceeded to call out for the guard who gave him the car keys. The men entered inside and I strolled towards him.

"You don't know me, do you?" I said as Jordan got away from the mafia's home easily on account of his absurdity.

"Sir, I.... I was unable to recognize him as he looked-" he said and I shot him in a moment.

"Good for nothing, imbecile." I said out of resentment. Then I turned towards Cole.

"How much more harm are you going to cause me? I'm already in pain you bastard." I said looking at him without flinching. He was driving me up the wall.

"I'll track him, Mr. Mathew had sent me to investigate our bar. I wasn't here." He said and I pardoned him seeing he was not to blame this time.

"In any case, you should've told them to be cautious and alert." I said as I probably was aware Cole will find Jordan in no time.

"I will send you his location at the earliest opportunity." He said and I sat on my table.

Not long after I got a message on my phone, it was some location of a hotel. Cole figured out how to track down his location. I sneered and hurried towards my car and drove off. I texted Cole back.

"Make no moves without my order, I'll talk to him." I didn't need any other person to have the delight of killing him, I wanted to do it by myself. I went inside the hotel, asking Cole to be ready if he tries to escape.

The receptionist didn't dare ask me anything as everybody was frightened of me. She gave me his room number and I went towards the lift. Being a gentleman, I knocked and he opened the door. 

The expression all over his face made me feel triumphant as I knew he feared me. He was frightened of me and I enjoyed it a great deal. He was scared but was a good opponent until he out of nowhere quit hitting me back, I was unable to stay onto the purposes behind this activity of his and started hitting him severely until I got emotional.

This was the second time I had cried before him; he was kind hearted as he tried to comfort me, I was utterly crazy as I showed him the hopeless side of me. I was more like a living corpse after Jasmine's demise and had zero control over my feelings. I felt his hands sliding towards the weapon and he managed to grab it from me. How dare he?

He pointed the weapon towards me but I wasn't afraid to die as I wanted to die already. Without Jasmine this world appeared to be unimportant. I ran and punched him; he didn't shoot. He killed my life partner but couldn't kill me? I grabbed the weapon from his hands and shot towards his direction but didn't focus on him. 

I recalled Cole's words saying that I shouldn't kill him in a moment but give him the most merciless death. In this way, I shot towards him and the slug contacted his shoulder somewhat making him bleed.

He sat on the floor groaning in pain, and I simply looked at him until Cole and few men entered inside taking their weapon out. I lifted my hand ordering them not to shoot. My bodyguards hauled him towards the car and tossed him inside.