It's wrong but never felt so right

Jordan-

I took my time and tied the towel on my torso and opened the door. My eyes went wide as I saw him standing right in front of me. He folded his arms and acted strange and I took two steps back in panic.

Lee was standing in front of me and I felt exposed, I wanted to cover myself as quickly as possible because things were starting to get bizarre. I asked for some clothes and thankfully he didn't tease me because I only felt tingling sensations all over my body as his eyes checked me out.

He didn't object and behaved like a gentleman until he saw me in his clothes, I knew the sexual tension was building between us and we could barely contain ourselves. If something happens today, it will be difficult for me to move on once I get the shit out of here.

I should definitely step backwards and not wait for things to go out of control, I can't let anything happen or else I would be the only one suffering. He won't even shed a single drop of tear if I'm gone and I would cry my heart out.

Things got bizarre when he closed my buttons and I could feel his hand touching my bare chest. I gulped in fear and the growing tension between us gave me chills, I got goosebumps all over just from his mere touch. Things didn't seem to make sense anymore and I wanted him to do whatever he could, even though I would be just another guy he had sex with.

He pushed me towards the wall and I still gave it a thought if that's what I want, I knew I didn't want him to stop but knew that this didn't mean anything to him. Fuck the heart break, I don't think I can take it anymore.

I started kissing him back without any sing of objection on my face, I might never get this chance again nor I could see him craving for me like this ever. At least I will have these moments to cherish even if he somehow forgets about me, I would be the one holding onto it.

I've fallen for the mafia who held me captive, my heart couldn't speak the same language my mind did and I could do nothing about it as I myself chose to shut the doors of my mind down. I was with him and it never felt so right despite of it being truly wrong.

I gave in without a thought and fell into the rhythm of our lips, his hands were on my body and his touch felt heavenly. Maybe, I'm just another body for him while I was taking deep meaning into it, knowing this guy doesn't feel anything.

My eyes could only see his lips and I would shiver every time he kissed my neck, he picked me up in his arms and threw me on the bed while our surrounding was a complete mess. Adrenaline rushed into my body and I didn't bother opening the buttons and torn his shirt apart in no time.

The reaction on his face was remarkable but I didn't seem to care about what he was thinking, he probably felt bad about the shirt, I mean I could make another one. What's the big deal? He held my neck and sucked it hard while I couldn't do anything but moan every time his lips touched my neck.

I could feel my neck getting red and was embarrassed by every moan I made, I didn't know how I'm going to face him the next morning, but was really into it that all the thoughts washed away in no time. All I could see was Lee on top of me and his eyes craved for me.

My brain was filled with his thoughts and he grabbed my neck in order to kiss me, he has always been dominative but this was the first time I was enjoying his true nature. He tore my shirt apart in no time and I saw the hungry young man right before me.

It was going to happen and there's no going back after this, maybe we are not meant to be with each other, maybe things are going to change after this, maybe I would regret it later on but I was sure I wanted it right now.

I didn't care about the world, why I was here, how he tortured me or how I was framed for a murder I didn't commit, all I cared about was his body on mine and how our heart was beating together. I didn't want anything, not being sure of his feelings but knew what I wanted I kissed him back without a doubt and it felt heaven.