The truth about Jasmine

Jordan-

He had locked me in his room, I wanted to run from that place so badly that I began battling. But then he woke up and got angry, he hit me in my head and I collapsed in a minute. This was the sort of thing I was never acquainted with. I was tormented and these people weren't humans, they were coldblooded rats. I generally heard the mafia, 'Lee' being a merciless and cruel bastard but now, I saw myself languishing and felt terrible over that multitude of individuals who were killed by this creature, Lee. 

I realized I get no opportunity of getting away, on the grounds that regardless of whether I escape some way or another, his men will carve out me in no time and my life would be more terrible than today. As I felt pain towards the rear of my head, I went utterly crazy and couldn't think straight, when I awakened, the sun was going to sparkle and Lee was all the while dozing. This time I made no commotion and had a bizarre considered getting away from this damnation.

I realized he won't kill me easily or let me live peacefully, so I just saw death as the last choice of kindness I can provide for myself. I was still feeling guilty that I had killed a man, I know I just tried to save myself but maybe the cut was deep and he died in the process.

I missed everything, my life where I would shout on my staff on the off chance that they didn't ever figure things out, or how we celebrate in joy. All that appeared to be so stunning, similar to it never happened to me or it won't ever happen any longer. I lost my expectation and will to live any longer, Lee could never allow me to get away nor I can live with the fact that I killed someone, the main choice I'm left with is to bite the dust.

I grabbed the ropes I was attached with and lifted myself up slowly. I realized this will be troublesome however I needed to liberate myself from this torture. I folded it over my neck and endeavored to commit suicide. I fell oblivious and didn't have the foggiest idea what occurred after that. I truly needed to die and free myself from this damnation. I considered committing suicide is a transgression, yet I was powerless to such an extent that I needed to off myself and thus, committed a sin.

I felt torment all around my body as I was exhausted, I began battling to inhale however didn't have the energy passed on to follow through with something, I could see death moving towards me and could hear the clock ticking and understood that these are the last few seconds of my life. 

I saw my mother's face smiling towards me and uncle Ben admonishing me that I shouldn't run quick or, in all likelihood I will trip and get injured, soon I recalled Lee expressing, "welcome to the hell" and I dropped as my eyes felt heavy and couldn't see anything after that.

"Are you okay?" I heard somebody say and opened my eyes gradually.

"Where am I?" I said breathing slowly as it turned out to be exceptionally difficult for me to talk.

"In my cabin, I'm Dr. Clark, Mr. Lee's family doctor." he said and I felt my pulse pacing as I heard Lee's name.

"Lee?" I said panicking. My body began shivering and I had a panic attack. I don't have any idea how the doctor brought me back to my ordinary self, yet some way or another he figured out how to stop the attack. My breathing got ordinary but soon I realized that I wasn't even able to take my despicable life.

"Please let me go, I won't let out the slightest peep to anybody." I begged in front of the doctor, but he overlooked me.

"Just let me go, he is tormenting me and I'm not to blame." I said once more, but rather he didn't tune in. He decided not to listen.

"Kill me, kill me so that I can pass on in harmony. You can do that, please kill me." I said once more, joining my hands and literally begged. I felt so embarrassed about myself however I can't tolerate his torment.

"I'm sorry, I genuinely am but being a doctor, my responsibility is to save lives. Don't add me to commit a transgression and make me feel unworthy of my work." He said and I felt humiliated as he was a nice person and I just asked him to become a murderer.

He gave me a few drugs and I nodded off. I was in a profound rest and saw mother and I are playing in the nursery, I stumbled while playing and hit my forehead, mother contacted it with care, the hand was so warm and felt like home.