Unrequited love

Cole-

"Mr. Lee is going to kill him at his mother's grave, it's going to end." I was cleaning the canvases and saw Jordan sneaking while listening to Shawn. It piqued my interest and I managed to hear what Shawn was speaking.

I couldn't believe my ears as I heard him, in no world Lee would do anything to his little wifey and it would be foolish to believe that bastard, Jordan would be such a dumbass if he chose Shawn's uncertain words over Lee's true emotions.

I mean, I could see it moreover, a blind person can see Lee's love for this murky designer, I was so jealous of him but had no other choice than to accept it again. Lee was my everything from the beginning as he was the one, I grew up with, he has seen my high and my lows and was always there for me. He never treated me like a bodyguard's son but more like a brother. That was painful too because I didn't want to be his brother, I've had feelings for him for a long time now, and realized it when I was seventeen but never had the guts to say it.

He would've rejected me instantly because I was like a brother figure to him and it would only mess up our relationship and I never wanted that to happen. Its fine until he's close to me.

Everything was fine until Jordan listens to Shawn's random words and goes against Lee, what if Jordan does something to Lee once he's alone with him outside the mansion? Why was Shawn pulling such a cheap stunt like this? Not able to understand, I thought of confronting Shawn and tell Lee about his foolishness.

"What were you doing?" I said while folding my arms and leaned onto the wall.

"Nothing, can't I even talk?" Shawn replied and gave a weird reaction.

"Talk about Mr. Lee? Why were you pulling such a stunt?" I asked and kept my hand on his shoulder looking him straight in his eyes.

"Oh! That, I was just messing with Jordan, he's such a----" he started talking shit, I don't know if I'm the one who noticed it but Shawn was really behaving suspiciously.

"Just messing, huh? What if Jordan ends up hurting Lee because of your foolishness? Will you take the blame? I don't know why dad gave you so much importance." I said with hatred in my eyes as I judged the mere creature in front of me.

"Huh, I'm your dad's age, at least show some respect." He said raising a brow at me.

"Unfortunately, my dad's dead and you are nowhere near him, so please correct your shit." I said indicating him to confront Jordan and Lee in order to prevent a big havoc, it was mandatory to take safety measure before-hand because I don't Lee to get hurt.

He walked past me and I hoped he would do as told, I felt bad for treating him like this but I did what was needed to be done, if it's about Lee, I can't play with loose strings.

I walked towards the balcony and saw both of them were leaving together, Lee seemed happy and it was breaking my heart to see him go with someone else. He never saw me like, I can be a good partner too, I can date people too. I should've been used to this situation as this wasn't the first time, I saw him leaving with someone else, at first it was bunch of random guys that never really were important for him and had kind of a no-strings-attached relationship with them. But then he had his first serious relationship while a guy who was another asshole for me.

Everything was destroyed when he started dating Jasmine and chose to marry that bitch, he somehow overcame his first break-up but got stuck up with that traitor Jasmine, now Jordan is another thorn that I want to pluck out from his life, because that's my place beside him.

I thought that for once Lee would feel something for me, but he gave in to a mere designer and it ended for me right there. It's hard to accept it but that's the truth and I should probably give up on him, but it's not that easy, is it? I would've done that long ago if it were in my hands.