Losing my mankind

Jordan-

I was so happy after retaining my freedom back as I had no limitations to my boundaries and could go anywhere, I wanted without much of a stress as Lee allowed me to go out. He was being understanding and kind, 'the unusual self' of Lee but I could go out at last and would get to live with him too, nothing else matters.

I realized all that lectures I gave to myself were useless as loving him was worth it, I was scared of loving the guy who made my life a living hell but seeing him change for me was enough to melt my heart. His one touch gives shivers to me all across my body, his smile warms my insides and I couldn't just stay away from him anymore.

I tried it though, I tried really hard, I tried to go away distancing himself from my life but came back to him instantly that night. His love is all I want, and I can't act like a jerk when he's going through so much. Lee has become my life and I don't know when everything happened and my heart went against my mind but I had no intention of stopping myself now, he's the one I want and probably he wants me too.

He walked away after kissing me on my forehead to attend his meeting and I started moving towards our room and pick my things up. My car was parked in the lot and I ran in ultimate happiness towards it, I had everything I wanted, the love I craved for, the freedom I could die for and everything seemed okay with my business too.

It all ran smoothly and felt surreal as I was genuinely on the ninth cloud. Jordan's finally happy after all that I've been through. I hope my mother is proud of me as I'm following my heart and not suppressing any emotions and dying on the inside.

"Sir, Mr. Lee ordered us to go with you" I sat in my car and a guy knocked making me look at him with disappointment.

"What? No! you're not coming with me" I said raising my brows in frustration.

All the freedom I had was taken away instantly as these men talked about going with me and it felt like I will have eyes prying at me all the time which offended me severely.

"Sir, it's an order for us. Either take us with you or we'll have to follow you everywhere." He said ruining my mood and I knew I can't escape from this mess.

"Okay! But, only one of you can come, I don't want armed men under my building." I said lifting my index finger up to look intimidating and for obvious reason they tried to object.

"But sir-------" the bastard spoke again but I interrupted him instantly.

"Then follow me and you'll lose track of me in no time, you won't have any answer to provide to your boss." I said sticking my tongue out as I had the upper hand and he had no other choice than to quietly follow.

"Uh! Oh—Okay, sir." He said and asked to let him drive. I wasted so much time on the useless conversation that I had no strength left to fight anymore, I knew these bastards eat wood and they can never get tired of battles or arguments so I had to give up.

He sat down while I fastened my seatbelt and we drove off towards my establishment. I looked in the mirror and smiled as no one was following us and if it's just one man then I don't have to worry. I was really scared of people walking behind me like gangsters with weapons hidden somewhere.

I am a very civilized person, it's just that I fell for a mafia unknowingly or else I wouldn't even look at people like them, who knew how to kill all their life. The first day I encountered guns on my forehead, then I saw someone dying right in front of me, then I was beaten till death, then I harmed someone else out of selfishness and got shot by my so-called boyfriend, if only I can call him that.

I then tried to kill myself, so since I've entered in this mansion all I have faced is violence, blood and murders. Still, it wasn't enough to keep myself away from Lee so, should I call it destiny? We were fated to be together and that's why we could never function staying apart from each other.