Far beyond death

Jordan-

"Mmmmmmmmmmmh" I saw Clark struggling through the ropes and quickly sat down in order to help him.

When I entered inside, I shouted Clark's name and attempted to find Damond and searched through everything and looked around the room going through every sections. I opened all of them removing the curtains but found nothing.

It seemed strange and I started feeling weird once again. I walked towards the last section and saw a huge J. S. written on the wall with blood. My eyes went wide in shock as I recalled Jasmine's name in an instant which scared my insides.

I looked down and saw Clark tied with ropes and his was resisting them all the while. Someone barged inside the mansion once again and is after Lee.

"What happened here? Why is the hallway empty?" I asked after setting Clark free and he huffed loudly in order to breathe. I walked towards the table and grabbed a glass of water waiting for him to come to his senses.

"Someone, s--- someone is, unh! Looking for you and Lee, he--- he tied me in here and talked to our subordinates to leave this floor empty." He spoke and I got confused not knowing why would our guards listen to the enemy.

Not all of them were a spy, something weird was going on and the J. S. written on the wall was already giving me enough idea that it's someone related to that girl Jasmine. Someone's here for revenge or held some sort of grudge against the Tennyson's.

But why was the person looking for me? And why the hell did he come here and not look into Lee's room, that floor was empty and it could've been easier to attack Lee with no one to guard us.

"Where's Damond?" I started liking few things about Damond and got worried after not finding him in the room and asked Clark, who drank a sip of water. Thankfully Lee had left and is out of danger. I don't know how I'm going to deal with everything but I won't let anyone hurt my man. Not anymore, I'm done with this suspicious attacks and kidnaps.

"He is inside the washroom." I sighed in relief as he was fine but I got the idea that whatever happened, happened in the last ten minutes. The latch opened and Damond came out of the washroom. He was having difficulty in walking but could walk eventually.

"Are you okay?" I asked strolling towards him and he smiled at me with his usual calm face. The color faded when his eyes landed at the ropes and the blood stains. He took his gun out from the drawer walking towards it and stood in front of me in order to protect me from the danger.

"What happened here?" he spoke and I patted his back to calm him down and he turned in my direction.

"Someone barged in, and I bet he's still inside the mansion hiding somewhere, he knows this place very well or else he might've gotten caught by now" I spoke and extended my hands to ask for the gun he held in his hands.

"Sir, please stay here, I'll inform everyone else." He said and attempted to walk and I interrupted.

"You wait here with Clark, I'll talk to everyone else, just focus on your healing. Now, give me your gun and tell me where do you keep all your bulletproof vests and equipment." I spoke and looked at him who wasn't willing to listen. He did his best till now and I think I can manage it from here onwards.

"It's an order, Damond." I spoke in a high tone this time not having any moment to waste, he gave me his gun frowning and told me that everything's kept on 6th floor, room no. 365 and I ran towards it to find something to protect myself with.

I saw Cole strolling randomly here and there and asked him to come with me. I didn't have access to the room and he might come handy. Surprisingly, he listened to me in an instant and moved along with me without posing much questions.