Hating him for now

Jordan-

"Come here, Jordan." I heard him say in a sleepy voice, is he awake or was he actually sleeping? I didn't want to run and got easily swayed by him. I kept my head on his chest and closed my eyes as I was excited to see my mother after ages. I wasn't able to sleep and was turning around here and there.

"Ugh, I thought of putting up with you but I think I should just go and sleep and on the floor." Lee said and I turned in his direction, he couldn't sleep because of me and I saw him making an irritated face.

"No, I'll stop moving, it's cold out there." I said in a low voice and he gripped my waist with his hands.

"Never mind, I can't sleep anymore. The sun's gonna shine soon anyways." He said while rubbing his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I ruined your--- it's just that, I'm excited to go out." I said with my eyes lightening in joy and I really looked pleased.

"Is that so? Do you want to eat something delicious, too? We can go at a nice Indian restaurant; I heard you like Indian cuisine." He said and started playing with my fingers.

"Yeah! Wait, how did you know that?" I asked and turned facing him and realized we were inches apart.

"I did some research, you used to be my favorite designer, you know." He said and kept his hand on my waist pulling me even closer.

"Research? Were you stalking me?" I asked and placed my hand on his chest moving away from him.

"Nah, I was just obsessed with your brand and just tried to find everything out about you, that's it." he said and I never knew this mafia was my admirer.

"What do you mean by used to? Don't you like them anymore?" I asked as if he hated my clothes now.

"Because I don't see any new designs." He said, and was he dumb? How can he find new stuff when I'm trapped in here?

"I wonder who's fault it is." I said taunting him, I recalled I can't work anymore, designing clothes was my passion and I never wanted to give up on it.

I moved away from him realizing I haven't worked for almost two months now and was really missing everyone there. People weren't worried about me but I wanted to see how they were doing and I can't do anything than just sit idle in this house.

"I know what you're thinking. But it's impossible." He said and came closer to me. I again moved away from him and stood up from the bed.

"I'm going to take a shower." I said and walked away without looking at him. I removed my clothes in front of him to tell him what he's missing if he still chooses to keep me hostage.

I stroked my hair as I pulled the t-shirt out of my head and looked around in search of a towel, I knowingly walked seductively and dropped the t-shirt on his face, I could see him gradually walking in my direction but I paced up running towards the bathroom and locked the door. If only he caught me, I would've died. I was hating him for now, because I couldn't go and purse what I always did half of my life and didn't want him close to me.

I wanted him to yearn for me while teasing him and I could see him getting turned on as he ran in my direction.

"Mission accomplished." I shouted from the bathroom as he was left desperately waiting for me outside.

"Jordan, open the damn fucking door." He said I could sense the hunger in his words, this man was trying to create distance between us yesterday, what happened suddenly? What changed? I didn't respond, instead started singing loudly in order to suppress his banging on the door.

"I hate you and you know that; you should go away or it's gonna be bad. I hate you and you know that; fuck you, coz you're such a brat" I sang a song that I made instantly and he stopped banging. Soon, he left giving up and I was laughing internally at the poor creature.