P.S. I love you!!

This is my favorite chapter so far, and I think you guys know why!! 

Lee-

"Jordan" I said panting loudly as he removed his shirt and climbed on top of me. Our bare bodies contacted and he bit my cheeks. He seemed hungry more than me but it was still turning me on. Nothing could be bad for me when it's coming from Jordan.

He stood up again and brought the chains from the drawer attempting to tie my hands. This thing was definitely new to me and I looked at him in confusion.

"You'll get to know how terrible your prank was." He spoke and locked my hands with the chains. I don't know what he was about to do to me but I was up for it, all of it.

I looked at him who was staring at my naked body and dig his teeth inside it. For some point it pleased me but after a while I yelled in pain as he was fixated at one spot.

I tried to push him away but couldn't as my hands were locked and I gave him an uncomfortable look as he brought his face closer to mine. He was still my Jordan but a ruthless one, the one I wasn't familiar with.

I peered down and saw a huge red mark on my skin which was still painful and I felt my skin burning. I looked at him as I got really confused to an extent which bought wrinkles near my eyes as I squinted them in pain.

"What are you doing? Is that how you're planning to get back at me?" I said not being able to understand a thing as I was never interested in kinky stuff, it just creeps me out. But it was Jordan who was doing it so I thought of trying it for his sake thinking he might have some interest toward it, but he was just hurting me in order to get back at me.

At first, I felt relieved as he wasn't actually fond of such things and I wrapped my arms around his neck. His face contacted my chest and I held him tightly. He tried didn't object either for a while and both of us closed our eyes feeling each other's scent.

I don't know what happened to him the next moment as he slapped my chest and started shedding tears. My hands were locked but I still tried to hold his face in order to bring it closer to mine. He didn't budge and kept on crying like a baby and I just realized that it was a bad idea and I should've listened to Clark.

"Jordan? Hey! What happened?" I spoke in a low and soothing voice to calm him down yet he didn't speak anything.

He got up while removing my hands and unlocked them in an instant. He started walking away from me and I got up as he seemed to be miserable and I felt shit about myself.

"Jordan, my baby. I'm sorry" I spoke and hugged him from behind making his steps halt. I acted immature that led to such an awful situation and apologized to him continuously until he got tired and turned to look at me.

We kept on staring into each other's eyes and I held his hands slightly caressing them with my thumb. The tears dropped from his eyes and fell on my hands making me regret my decision about playing with his emotions.

I couldn't get it though, a tough guy like him would cry so easily seemed impossible and it was depicted in his eyes explicitly that he loves me so much. I grabbed his neck pulling his closer and gave him a tight hug.

He resisted while sobbing and I thought I was making the situation worse so I halted and moved two steps backward. He did the same and wiped his tears while giving me a firm look. Both of us stood there avoiding eye contact as I felt responsible for what I've done and played with my fingers cracking them in nervousness.

I gathered the courage to look at him once more and he came running into my arms abruptly. I was in awe as he came closer but didn't object anything coming from him.