Jasmine's alive?

Lee-

Jordan might leave if I leave him alone with that guard, this won't be the first time he would try to escape. He might even kill my men this time, I can't let go of him. Jordan thought he stole the key from me but now he can effortlessly snatch it from my guard.

Nonetheless, the moment he dropped the letter from his hands in pure bliss, I couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness. His reaction changed drastically as he stared at me in panic. This was probably one of the best moments we've had so far.

I was smiling internally in order to not embarrass him, but couldn't help it while walking outside and busted in laughter. I knew he hear me and is probably feeling ashamed at his idiocy but he doesn't have to be this cute, does he?

I turned around and went towards my room, I took the key from my guard's hand and showed him the exit. Jordan was in the shower; and hasn't taken a bath since he left the doctor's cabin. I waited for a while without disturbing him.

I sat on my desk and heard the door lock rattling; he must've been planning on how to get away from this place but won't be able to succeed. His head was wet and each strand of his hair dripped water onto his bare chest, he had a towel on his torso hiding his masculinity.

He had red marks all over his body depicting the pain I gave him here; I saw red as he looked in my eyes. He was terrified but not more than me, I tried to act cool but his every step in my direction only sped my breathing. It wasn't normal, this was something I've never experienced before and I could feel my heart beat pacing.

"What should I wear now?" he said with innocent eyes without knowing my dirty thoughts. I, however was trying to avoid them.

I've been the cruelest person on this earth and I can't just force him for this too. Get a grip, Lee. I said to myself.

"Uh! You... can wear mine." I fixed my throat snapping out of my thoughts and pointed the wardrobe out.

"They'll run loose." He said, he was puzzled himself because he didn't have expected me to appear like this, but I can't let him escape.

"They won't, and even if they are, who cares? No one else can see you but me." I said and walked towards the wardrobe.

"Whatever" he said and followed me.

I gave him a new pair of boxers and tried my best to control the rush inside me, a white linen shirt and black pants. I removed my t-shirt and wore a denim blue shirt for no reason. I wanted to flaunt my body too.

"What are you doing?" he said with his eyes wide open.

"Flaunting my abs." I smirked and wore the shirt. My back was hurting but not much and I removed the bandages.

"Abs, my foot." He said making fun of me. How dare he?

I'm having trouble controlling my emotions and he is teasing me now. Can it get any more difficult than this?

"Are you going to watch me change? Turn around." He said and was shy like a girl. Of course, I would like see everything behind that towel but I'm not a pervert, right?

I turned around without debating much and gave him his privacy, I was acting like a decent and understanding human being in order to impress him. Things were happening so rapidly that I didn't have the time to think rationally.

"Are you done?" I said and turned around; he was still closing the buttons of his shirt.

I strolled towards him, the clever boy first wore the pants, ha-ha. I grabbed his collar and pulled him closer. I was trying my best but my shirt on him made him look sexier. I was able to calm the thunder while he was almost naked but saw myself failing as he wore my shirt.