He likes me more than I thought he does

Lee-

"Is he your, fucking BOYFRIEND or not?" I said pointing my gun at the bastard's head, I couldn't think straight and wanted to end his life right here.

"No one gets to live after touching my man." I yelled in anger not realizing I was openly claiming Jordan as mine, all my veins were bursting in anger and the fear of losing him made me a complete wreck. When he said that this Robert asshole is his boyfriend, I could feel myself losing it so in no world I'm going to appreciate their kiss.

"Let him go, Lee" he said but I was too annoyed to listen and kept my focus on the filthy bastard lying on floor begging for mercy.

"You dare kiss him?" I said and kicked him hard making him collapse on the floor, I still wasn't satisfied and lifted my leg once again but Jordan stopped me by pushing me back with all his might.

I moved a few steps backward not able to handle his strength but only felt fury as he chose him over me. Jordan was siding with him which was enough to burn my nerves in anger.

"Now you know what it feels like to see your man with someone else?" he shouted and kicked me hard in the gut and I saw my gun flying away from my hands. I again couldn't bare the pain and grunted as his kick was agonizing which even shook my insides.

"Jordan, a--- are you choosing him over m—me?" I said as blood oozed out of my mouth and I lifted my hand to wipe it. He gave me a really disgusted look and I couldn't match his eyes anymore.

"I'm not taking sides; I'm showing you what it feels like to be betrayed." he said and I saw tears dropping from his eyes while he strolled in my direction.

"That still doesn't justify what he did" I yelled again ignoring Jordan's steps approaching towards me and every tear he shed for an asshole like me.

"And how the fuck are you going to justify your actions, Lee?" Jordan spoke again and grabbed my hand attempting to stop me from killing the asshole.

"We'll talk about this later." I said and jerked his hands off, I could only see the bastard who kissed my man and couldn't think rationally, not even the steps Jordan took in my direction.

"There's nothing left to talk, don't you get it? It all ended when I entered in your room today." He said and I turned looking at him, I had forgotten that I was the one who led to this chaos, it all happened because of me but I can't explain certain things to him. I don't want him to think of me like a crazy man and wanted to show the best of me.

"Throw him out of the mansion." I yelled keeping my hands on my waist trying to suppress my anger and my underlings followed.

"Wait............" I strolled in Robert's direction and grabbed his hair lifting his face up. "If I see you anywhere near Jordan, I will bury your all generations alive deep under the ground." I said and pushed him as my guards threw him out of my house.

"Where are you going?" I spoke again as Jordan began moving towards his car. He looked at me but ignored not giving importance to my words, he shouldn't have done that.

"Where do you think you're going?" I yelled while running in his direction, I couldn't let him leave once again when I was fully capable of stopping him. This time I had no intentions of tying him with chains but to convince him with my heart.

All that wouldn't be possible without much of a struggle and neither will he jump on my lap directly forgiving me, so I had to force him a little bit and lifted him up on my shoulder while he punched my back resisting me.

"Let me go Lee, I swear I'll kill you." he said and bit my shoulder but I was too persistent and drank the pain.

"I'm already dead" I said smiling as he was finally in my arms. Probably the guards were used to this situation too and enjoyed our bickering as I walked in the corridor while lifting him up and my smile never faded all the while.