I came back mocking the devils

Jordan-

"I finally got to meet you, Jordan!!!!!!!" I heard a voice and turned towards it. Cole was lying on the floor and I saw a familiar structure but the face was shrouded with a mask.

"Cole!!!!!!" I shouted his name and sat on the ground not paying much attention to the person standing right above my head. Cole seemed unconscious and it appeared to be that this person hit him with something.

"He'll wake up soon, this is for trying to kill me." The voice spoke and I looked at the vulgar person who was giving me nothing but creeps.

I was so reckless and couldn't control my anger that I had no time look around my surroundings as I couldn't realize that someone hit Cole. I shaked Cole's body in order to wake him up but it seemed impossible.

"That was much needed, we need to have a talk, right?" the weird person spoke again, for a second, I couldn't make out if it was of a man or a woman. It felt similar, it wasn't a boy and I had thoughts if he is not, he but a she!!!!! Is she Jasmine?

"Jasmine?" I shot arrows in the dark as I was having a strong feeling since morning that everything is connected to her. Now, that I saw the figure of the person standing in front of me didn't seem like of a man.

Tiny hands and shoulders, the voice which she was trying to mimic wasn't harsh either. Things started to make sense as why, the bodyguard in front of Clark's cabin listened to her. They didn't know about the betrayal but only knew that Jasmine is the queen of this mansion.

"Hmmm, are you surprised?" she spoke in her natural voice and removed her mask. Her long hair fell up to her waist as he ran her fingers through them. Her long eyelashes, black eyes and beautiful lips made me feel insecure as I got to know why Lee was crazy about her.

She seemed like a goddess, who had everything a guy needs. Moreover, she knew how to carry a gun which was again against me but I could see why Lee feel for her.

I could already see Lee leaving me for her, his love didn't end with a break-up, he didn't get to talk and I'm afraid he might still have feelings for her. It's just that we never talked about Jasmine and I feel bad for not knowing what's going inside his mind.

I can't kill her, even though I want to do it so badly, it's Lee's call at last. I can't steal that right from him like Cole did. I can't ruin his psyche again just for the peace of my mind. I remember how he was after her demise, and I can't risk his life again.

He needs to settle his mind first, that can only happen when he gets to talk to Jasmine, but what about my feelings then? How am I going to put up with everything when things won't go my way? What if he gets back with her?

Our eternal love would vanish in seconds, all that we've gone through would go in vain. The thought of them getting back together is ruining me already, nothing is confirmed yet and I'm panicking beforehand.

"Y—you were supposed to be dead!!!" I spoke in panic as Cole killed her in front of my eyes, I saw it. She was running covered in blood and he, he shot at her making her fall terribly.

"Huh! I came back mocking the devils up there." She spoke and I gulped in nervousness, I shouldn't be surprised though, if she could fool Lee, she can do anything. I don't know what happened or how she was saved by those wounds, but her being here was shattering my dreams.

The moment when I finally try to smile and adapt to my surroundings, something weird happens. I can't count anymore how many fucking times I've picked my pieces up that were scattered by these mafias.

"Oh! Don't be afraid, I'm just here to talk." She spoke and sat on the chair while picking it up from the floor. She crossed her legs while I was on the ground near Cole still trying to wake him up. If it was physical, I was up for it but in no world, I could win this emotional battle alone.