✿ Chapter 12✿

✿ Chapter 12✿

And I'm feeling so electrified

You got me burning

You got me falling baby

And I'm feeling so electrified

-Megan Nicole, Electrified

Fifteen minutes into the film, the One Direction lads and the 5SOS boys started getting bored. Except Luke though. He looked really scared as if he will pee his pants any second now as his light blue eyes remain glued to the screen. Calum must have noticed him too because he grinned to himself. I wonder what the lad is thinking...

Before I can think of something, I heard a yelp and a manly voice scream, "Mommy Liz!" causing everyone in the room to burst out laughing, especially Calum, who's red from laughing his heart out. While Luke, on the other hand, looked really embarrassed while he hit Calum with a pillow as hard as he can.

Harry, though, who was beside me didn't seem to mind what was happening in the room. He wrapped his arms around my waist as he pulled me closer to his body. He fished out his I Phone from the pocket of his shorts and took a picture at the two of us, his lips kissing my cheeks.

"Hey!" I complained as I tried to snatch the phone out of his hands, "I look like a complete mess!"

It was true. I looked utterly sleepy and my long dark wavy hair was pulled into a messy bun. I changed into one of Harry's gray sweatshirt and green joggers because the sun dress I was wearing a while ago wasn't the definition of comfortable. I also removed my makeup because my mascara was ruined from crying. I didn't want to look like a homeless slob in front of the boys, but I also didn't want to feel uncomfortable during a movie marathon.

"No," Harry corrected me as he showed the picture of us that he took recently which I realized that he posted on his Instagram account, "You look absolutely beautiful."

A smile unconsciously made its way to my lips as my cheeks burned. Harry really knows how to make me blush and sweep me off my feet. All the little thing he does, even if it is not his intention, drives me crazy. Like right now, as he admired the picture he posted with a grin on his face, his dimples denting the lower part of his cheeks. I couldn't help but smile back at him, and admire his silliness and childishness.

The picture had already like over a hundred likes in just minutes and it has a caption "With My Lovely Wife" that melted my heart even more and made me swoon.  Oh what a fandom One Direction has. I remembered when I was part of them. When I used to stalk the boys twenty four- seven, but now I was married to my favorite member.

There were also a few comments which seems all positive ones because Harry's grin grew wider as he scrolled through them.

"RELATIONSHIP GOALS OMFG"

"WHERE CAN I BUY A HARRY STYLES?"

"MARRY ME HARRY"

"I WANNA BE MRS. STYLES 2.0"

"Sherridy is queen I swear-"

"Sherridy looks really gorg without makeup!"

"I AM SO JELLY RIGHT NOW"

"*CUE THE BREAKING OF HARRY GIRLS' HEARTS*"

"Can I be Sherridy for just a day?"

I tried to hold in the laughter by covering my mouth with my hand as I continued to read the comments by the Directioners. Some of them were kind of rude, but I didn't mind. I used to do the same when Harry is usually seen with other women. Sometimes, my comments were kind of harsh.

"Hey!" Harry exclaimed as he peeled his beautiful green eyes off of the cell phone screen and focused on someone on my right, "You'll probably jealous."

I scanned through the comments once again and chuckled when I saw the single comment by Louis that made Harry uncomfortable.

"You lovebirds are literally annoying as hell haha"

"I'm not," Louis retorted as I cocked my head to the side to catch him poking his tongue out at Harry, who in turn, had thrown a decorative pillow at his direction which he easily dodged.

Before I turned my head back to Harry's phone I caught a glimpse of Ashton who was scrolling through his phone, seemingly bored and uninterested of what's happening inside the living room and the movie playing on the television screen. When the screen lit up, a smile made its way into his lips and his dimples also appeared. He looks really happy, like when we play his favorite video game at his room every Friday night. It was like yesterday when I was happily throwing insults to Ash here and there but he didn't seem to mind because he was too busy making fun of me and my obsession with One Direction.

Now, he was so cold to me like we were enemies before who crossed each other's path again after a brutal confrontation years ago.

His words haunted me... the way he said it a while ago as if he wanted to say it for a long time...

Like he held a grudge on me all these years...

"Why are you so angry at me? What did I do to you to make you hate me so much?"

"Are you serious?" Ashton chuckled humorlessly as he shook his head, "You don't know?"

"I don't," I admitted sincerely, avoiding his harsh gaze.

"Well, then, for starters," He spoke menacingly, "We're not best friends anymore."

What did I do to make him hate me so much?

What did I do for him not to consider me as his best friend anymore?

I need to know.

 I need to bring the old Ashton back.

My Ashton.

My best friend, Ash.

_____________

SORRY! IT'S BEEN 5 MONTHS

UNEDITED. SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY SHORT CHAPTER GUYS

i hope y'all didn't give up on this story please

i love writing this so much. I just need a bit of boost and inspiration

i will update again maybe tom or the next day

the next chapter's gonna be exciting

so stay tuned and don't forget to

vote, comment and follow me if you like!

Love y'all!!

Bela :)))

PS. CHECK OUT OH MY GODDESS IF YOU HAVE THE TIME!!! I WILL LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

 ☢ CONTACT ME

☢ My Twitter account: @belahxmmings19

Joint Wattpad account: @frozendirection

My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bela-Horan/142339425972185?ref=hl (Bela Horan)

My Instagram: @bxlahemmings