✿ Chapter 5 ✿

✿ Chapter 5✿

❝All I knew this morning when I woke

Is I know something now, know something now I didn't before.

And all I've seen since eighteen hours ago

Is green eyes and freckles and your smile

In the back of my mind making me feel like❞

-Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran, Everything Has Changed

I don’t know when I will get used to how beautiful I am now. Whenever I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I find a completely different girl staring back at me. She was way too beautiful; too beautiful and perfect to be me.

I think I can now understand how Narcissus, from the Greek myths, feels whenever he looks at his reflection on the water. He was the “stupid fool” who died staring at his reflection, admiring how beautiful he is. This is what I had always wanted since I started to grow conscious about myself. To be beautiful. For people to admire me.

And I can’t believe all of my wishes were all coming true, even though this is happening all of a sudden, thanks to that woman. She didn’t lie to me. She was right. She granted my wish and now, I couldn’t wish for anything else.

I carefully applied pink lip gloss over my lips before I fixed my perfectly curled brunette hair. I admired my reflection for a few minutes before I was satisfied. I know it is too narcissistic for a human being to do, but hey! I didn’t look like this five years ago. In fact, I looked the complete opposite.

A knock on my door brought me back to my senses. With a sigh, I quickly walked towards the door of the bathroom and half opened it, my eyes landing on the half naked, smoking hot body of my husband. I took a deep breath and restrained myself from drooling over his tanned torso and instead focused on his beautiful green eyes. His hair was messed up, sticking up in all directions, making him more attractive. He rubbed the sleepiness of off his eyes with the back of his hand before he yawned.

“Why are you up so early?” He yawned again slightly as he scratched the back of his neck, “The bed felt empty and cold without you beside me.”

“That’s so cheesy, Harry, but,” I smiled when I saw the frown creeping its way into his lips, “You’re so sweet.”

“You look perfect, babe,” He complimented me, making my heart skip a beat but I tried my best not to faint then and there, “As always.”

“So are you.” I told him sincerely as I stepped out of the bathroom, stopping in front of him, “I’m sorry I woke up early. It’s just that I am so excited to walk around the streets of Paris.”

“Me too,” He kissed the top of my head as one of his arms dangled around my waist.

“Really?” I raised an eyebrow at him as I caressed his biceps, shivers running down my spine. He stiffened a bit because of the way I was touching him, but he composed himself after what seems like a minute or two. {A/N: Stay calm, stay calm, Bela. Agh! Lucky Sherridy! I wish I could caress Harry’s biceps like that tssss}

“Honestly, I don’t,” He sighed, “But I will do anything to make you happy.”

“Awww,” I cooed as I cupped his face in my hands, “But I want you to be happy too. Don’t worry about my happiness. As long as I am with you, I’m happy.”

Harry seems taken aback by my words, his emerald eyes partially widening for some unknown reason. It was as if it’s the first time I said something like that to him. It was as if before, I didn’t actually care about his happiness. But how can that even happen? He and the rest of his band mates were basically my only happiness back in my teenage years.