✿ Chapter 6✿

✿ Chapter 6✿

❝Would you stop and take a look at me now

Could you stop and take a look at me now

When your standing right in front of me

Your looking at the positive there was negative

Would you stop and take a look at me now❞

-Greyson Chance, Take A Look At Me Now

I basically dragged Harry towards a fast food chain rather than a fancy French restaurant, much to his surprise. It was a good thing that we had our disguises on, in case a couple fans spotted us and decided to destroy our shopping plans of the day. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t hate fans because I was a fan once and maybe until now. But everything is different now.

My favorite member that I used to fangirl over was now my husband, and I still don’t even know how to get used to it or even accept the situation. Never in a million years did I expect that I will be married to him. Yes, I might have daydreamed about it happening years ago, but those were just things that are “impossible” to happen. But one single wish changed everything. Now, all the things that I wanted to have were being given to me without further ado. I don’t know if I am losing my mind or what, but I don’t know who or what she is to have the power to change my life overnight.

I was pulled out of my train of thoughts when Harry stopped in front of me, after having a wee. There was a dimpled smile on his lips as he stared down at me, his green eyes covered by his Ray Bans sunglasses.

“What?” I asked him, chuckling, as I combed through my wavy dark hair, “Is there something wrong with me?”

“No,” He caressed my cheek with those large hands of his, “You look great wearing those clothes.”

“Thanks,” I flashed him a grateful smile as I licked my lips, “Aren’t we going to order? I’m starving.”

“Are you sure you want to eat here?” Harry questioned, “There are so many great restaurant here in Paris that serves delicious French cuisines.”

“No thanks,” I answered quickly, “I am more comfortable with fast food.”

“Okay if you say so,” He leaned down and gave my lips a quick peck before he jogged towards the counter. I released a deep breath through my parted mouth as I looked around the fast food.

There weren’t much people inside the small place. A family of five people was eating at the far corner, as if celebrating a birthday. There were a few teenage girls laughing to each other, speaking an unfamiliar language which I am guessing is French.  A guy taking a seat on the chair in front of me brought back me back to reality.

The young man who sat in front of me has grayish blue eyes and straight buzz-cut sandy brown hair.  He looked really young , probably around the age of seventeen and eighteen. He stared at me intently, as if recognizing who I was. I raised an eyebrow at him as I snapped him from his own daydream.

“Can I help you?” I asked him as I polite as I can, “I’m sorry, but that seat is taken. I have someone with me.”

“Who?” He challenged, his lips twitching up into a smirk. I was surprised he wasn’t French at all, maybe American judging from his accent.“Your boyfriend?”

“No, my husband,” I corrected as I inched closer towards him, “So, what do you need?”

“You’re married?” He gasped, his eyes slightly widening and the smirk disappearing from his lips, “But you look like you’re eighteen!”