✿ Chapter 24✿

Dedicated to @harrys-converse because of her really, really long message that really made my day! go follow her!!!

Comment below if you want a dedication!

____________________

✿ Chapter 24✿

❝Tell me what you want

What you like
It's okay

I'm a little curious too❞

-Demi Lovato, Cool For The Summer

Anxiousness and self consciousness isn't a good mix, especially when you want to act casual and not embarrass yourself in front of a group of really lucky and gorgeous girls a.k.a. the One Direction girlfriends squad.

It's like the first day of school and you're searching for a table during lunch and suddenly you see the popular girls' table and you decide to go and sit with them, but you're worried that you won't impress them or something. This is how I'm feeling at the moment as I slowly made my way towards the girls, biting my lip in nervousness.

Eleanor Calder was the first one I laid my eyes on as I neared the first row. Her brown locks were curled to perfection and she only wore light makeup; some bronzer, mascara, and a pink lipgloss. She was wearing the most covered up clothes out of the three; an off shoulder black flowy crop top paired with some loose high waisted floral pants and black high heels.

While Perrie Edwards on the other hand, had her bleach blonde hair in a topknot bun and her makeup was pretty heavy, but that's what she usually prefers it to, as I remember from my fangirl days. Her electric blue eyes were rimmed with heavy black eyeliner and some false lashes, and her lips were painted with a nude lipstick. She was wearing a black sleeveless crop top paired with a plain black kimono, high waisted distressed denim shorts and some strappy black sandals.

Last but not the least is Sophia Smith. She always looks elegant in my opinion even with just a plain little black dress paired with some white wedges. Her dark hair was curled loosely and like Eleanor she wasn't wearing much makeup, just some bronzer, mascara and nude lipstick.

They all look like goddesses while I look like a plain mundane next to them, I thought as I calm my nerves and took a deep breath. They were giggling and talking to each other as they sat in the front row, without the care in the world. They were obviously close, while I am an unwanted outsider.

I was about to approach them when a male voice stopped me in my tracks, "Sherridy?"

I quickly spun around, facing the stranger who called me. I looked up, my brown eyes meeting with a pair of green eyes. A warm smile was on smeared on his lips as he glanced at me, as if he knew me. He looked really familiar, but I don't know where I have seen him before.

"I'm sorry," I spoke quietly as I squinted my eyes at the male stranger, "But, have we met before?"

"You don't remember me from high school, do you?" He smirked at me as he took a step forward, leaving an inch between our bodies.

{A/N: Theo Raeken reference, anyone? I have been obsessing over Cody Christian ever since PLL but it intensified when he got casted in my favorite TV show of all time, Teen Wolf, so he really needs to make an appearance or else I will go crazy haha, so obviously, Rylan Browning is played by the ever handsome Cody Christian ;) )

I knitted my eyebrows as I assessed his familiar features, only to come up with one name, "Rylan? Rylan Browning?"

Oh my gosh, my biggest crush in high school is standing right in front of me, and he knows my name! It was like only yesterday when he winked at Lauren and how jealous I got! What is he doing here in Paris and why is he in a One Direction concert? Maybe he's gay? I hope not. The guy adored for almost half of my life couldn't be gay. I have nothing against gays but come on! Rylan Browning is too hot to like guys.