✿ Chapter 11✿

This story is dedicated to the forever awesome @HailBritannia because I love her and she's been talking to me  alot lately! She's really coool so go follow her and read her stories!

_______________________________

✿ Chapter 11✿

❝Just because you're clean, don't mean you don't miss it ❞

 -Taylor Swift, Clean

The 5SOS lads were staying for the night and so are the One Direction boys since the hotel room that Harry and I are staying is pretty much as wide as any normal average house at there. Nine boys can fit in the living room as they sprawled everywhere and are getting ready for watching a movie. Michael and Luke had been fighting for almost a solid hour on what movie they should watch first. Calum, who had been watching the two of them, decided to chose the movie himself. He picked the horror movie Annabelle.

We were currently doing nothing waiting for Louis and Niall to return from buying junk food in the nearby store. The seven boys decided to catch up and tell each other random stories while they were on tour. Ashton and I remained quiet as I occasionally glanced at him. I still can’t get over the fact that he looks so different from the Ashton I know back then.

He was so different. So different.

I wanted to hug him so badly, tell him how something crazy had happened and I woke up to be this sexy and gorgeous model who married this popular and super rich pop star who also happens to be her idol. But unfortunately, I can’t. It is evident that he hates me or something like that. He wouldn’t even hug me back.

“Sherridy?” Calum’s voice pulled me out of my train of thoughts. I quickly looked at him, blinking my eyes a couple of times in the process.

“Yeah?”

“How’s it like marrying Harry?” He asked, flashing a smirk at Harry who was seating beside me on the floor, his arms wrapped around my waist. I felt his arms tightened, but I chose to ignore it.

“The best thing ever,” I admitted sincerely, a smile slowly making its way to my lips. I can almost feel Harry relaxing beside me, because his grip on my waist loosened.

“You guys are cheesy,” Michael laughed, shaking his head. Harry poked out his tongue at him, chuckling to himself.

“You’re just jealous, mate,” Harry teased, causing Michael to smile while rolling his green eyes. I saw Ashton shook his head from the corner of my eyes. He stood up from his seat and fixed his hair.

“I’m going to drink water,” He announced before leaving the room, not waiting for anyone’s response. I took a deep breath before I stood up from my seat and followed after Ashton.

“Babe, where are you going?” Harry called after me. I slowly turned around to face him and answered,

“I’m going to help Ashton in the kitchen. I’ll be right back.”

“Okay,” Harry nodded his head before he went back talking with the other lads.

I sighed in relief when I was finally out of the living room. I heard noises coming from the kitchen, so I quickly made my way as quietly as I can towards it.

Ashton was drinking cold water while calming his breath. He was about to pour himself another glass when I walked into the room. His green eyes widened for a mere second before it became normal again. His angry expression slowly transformed into a blank one. He ignored me again and went on drinking a glass of cold water.

“Ash,” I quietly called out to him. He placed the glass on the kitchen counter with a strong impact, signaling that he was angry. I ignored the fear that I was feeling, and instead listened to my heart. I slowly walked towards him, swallowing the lump lodged in my throat.

“Don’t call me that,” He clarified without turning to face me or giving me a side glance, “Only my friends can call me that.”

“Ash-”

 “What the hell are you doing here?” He interjected rather harshly, his eyes burning with rage as it bore into me, “Shouldn’t you be busy cuddling with your “husband” or something?”

Tears slowly blurred my vision but I fought hard not to let them fall, “Why are you so angry at me? What did I do to you to make you hate me so much?”

“Are you serious?” He chuckled humorlessly as he shook his head, “You don’t know?”

“I don’t,” I admitted sincerely, avoiding his harsh gaze.

“Well, then, for starters,” He spoke menacingly, “We’re not best friends anymore.

____________________________

Hey, guys missed me? Sorry I haven't updated for like months but school and my depression really uninspire me to write even if i wanted to update for you guys so badly

but I will update again tom yay! and this is just a filler, kay?

Please leave a comment that would make me happy. If you are dealing with depression just like me, just contact me, okay?

☢ CONTACT ME ☢ My Twitter account: @Nouis_Lashton19 Joint Wattpad account: @frozendirection My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bela-Horan/142339425972185?ref=hl (Bela Horan)

there 

and comment what'sa your fave song from the 1989 album? I would like to know

Thanks for all the love and patience!

Love, Bela xx.