Before You Read

Some reminders to avoid confusion throughout the story. I will not answer the same questions over and over again, so I suggest you read this first before you go ahead.

1. First of all, just because of the title, this fan fic does not clearly mean this is a Harry fan fic.

2. Liam Payne will now be a member of One Direction, because I had chosen someone to play her nerdy boy bestfriend.

3. One Direction are famous in this story the first in all of my stories.

4. Any similarities in the plot and characters with other stories are purely coincidence, and none of my intentions.

5. PLEASE DO NOT COPY OR TAKE IDEAS FROM MY STORY. I am sensitive when it comes to other people copying my ideas so please.

6 .Every dedications on each chapter would be given to the best comment, unless, of couse if I decided to dedicate it to someone else.

7 .You are free to ask questions and other clarifications regarding my story. Just comment or inbox me your questions, clarifications and suggestions. I will gladly accept them.

8. Hate will be deleted otherwise.

9. I will try my best to make this more of a fangirl diary, so we can all relate.

10. There is no specific actress that is going to play Sherridy since she is the representation of every DIRECTIONER out there. But if I will describe her, she is brunette.

____________________________

I'm nice guys :) I don't bite. (Maybe cause I am a vampire ;) ) Sorry if I intimidated you.

You can talk to me on Twitter and here on Wattpad. Just message me and I will try my best to reply as soon as I can

Just to warm you though. I'm awkward. I'm not really good with conversations

Bela xx.