✿ Chapter 9✿

✿ Chapter 9✿

❝I'll never be the same if we ever meet again

Won't let you get away

This free fall's got me so

Kiss me all night don't ever let me go

I'll never be the same if we ever meet again❞

-Timbaland feat. Katy Perry, If We Ever Meet Again

I stared at my reflection in the mirror, making sure that I look perfect.  I feel that nothing is going right today. Since I woke up, I feel that I need to fix everything about myself. Who wouldn’t, right? I mean, today, I am meeting the rest of One Direction that I had been admiring all my life. And I had been freaking out since Harry told me this morning. I need to look perfect! Duh, it’s not just one of them, but four! Oh my gosh I don’t know what to do anymore!

Ugh! My hair is so ugly today and I think I look bloated! What am I going to do? Ugh! I hate myself!

A knock on my bathroom door almost made me jump, “Babe, are you okay in there? It’s been an hour since you entered that bathroom. Do you need help? Open the door, I’m coming inside.”

“Umm…no!” I lied as I hurriedly wore the last of the earrings that I scavenged from my own jewelry box, “I’m almost done!”

Taking a deep breath, I made sure that I look fine before exiting the bathroom. Harry’ s green eyes widened upon seeing me and his jaw dropped.

“Is there something wrong with me?” I asked, examining the sundress and yellow cardigan that I am wearing. He blinked a couple of times before he composed himself.

“It’s just the lads, beautiful,” Harry told me as he placed a hand on my cheek, “You don’t need to look perfect for them. You are already perfect.”

“Thanks,” I exhaled deeply before flashing him a genuine smile, “I’m just nervous.”

“Why are you nervous?” My husband gave me a questioning look as he squinted his eyes at me, “It’s not like you haven’t met the lads before. Louis and Niall used to fanboy over you.”

“Really?” I bit my lip nervously yet something inside me jumped with pure excitement, “I mean, this it’s different! I am Mrs. Styles now.”

“You mean you are mine now, legally,” Harry winked at me as he pulled me closer to his muscular body, “Niall cannot flirt with you anymore.”

“He-he flirted with me?” I gasped, my green eyes widening in disbelief, “Me?”

“Babe, you are one of the hottest models right now globally,” He spoke in a serious tone,  “A lot of famous person are taking an interest on you! Even old millionaires and businessmen!”

“Calm down, handsome,” I chuckled as I noticed that he is tensing, signaling that he starting to get jealous, “I am married to you now and no one can take me away from you, okay.”

“Okay,” He nodded his head before pulling me in, his lips passionately meeting with mine for a short quick peck, “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

A knock on the door shocked the two of us and made us pull away from our intimate position, “They’re here,” Harry announced, flashing me a wide grin before he set off to open the door.

Oh boy! They are here! I’m so nervous! I am meeting the rest of One Direction, my idols! What am I supposed to do? Keep calm. Sherridy! You can do this!