✿ Chapter 19✿

Dedicated to @seriouslyvogue because she is plain awesome for sharing my story to her friends! Go stalk and follow her haha!

Comment below for a dedication!

___________________________

✿ Chapter 19✿

❝And that's why I smile

It's been a while
Since every day and everything has
Felt this right
And now you turn it all around
And suddenly you're all I need
The reason why I-I-I

I smi-i-ile❞

-Avril Lavigne, Smile

Light.

The blinding flash was a thin line between me and my consciousness. My vision was blurry as I blinked my brown eyes a couple of times, both yellow and the blinding light filling my line of sight. I looked around my surroundings, my mind reeling back to what took place just minutes ago.

Sean and I got into a car accident, his luxurious, sleek black sports car colliding with another vehicle, The car is expensive and looked pricey as hell, so it must have been the vehicle's yellow air bag I was seeing. I heard the car door open beside me before I was pulled carefully out of the confined space and into the open, the chilly Paris air nipping at my bare arms as I was lifted off the ground.

My eyes narrowed in on the wrecked car, the hood completely crashed and it was barely recognizable, the windshield broken into multiple pieces, the glass shards lying everywhere on the Paris streets. I looked up, my brown eyes meeting Sean's familiar light green eyes, almost the color of Harry's emerald ones. His handsome, perfectly sculpted face was etched with concern as he looked down at me, a bloody gash on his forehead, crimson blood flowing down from it. I realized that I was in his muscular arms, and he was carrying me bridal style.

"I'm sorry about your car," I said sheepishly before I blinked my eyes a couple of times, my eyelids suddenly getting heavy again as darkness tried to pull me into its depths.

It was my fault why his sports car was now ruined, compared to the beautiful state it was in when I saw it a while ago. If he hadn't picked me up, this wouldn't have happened. He was paying attention on me that's why he lost his focus on driving and we collided with another vehicle.

"No, babe, please don't close your eyes-" I heard him say almost pleadingly before darkness filled my vision again and I lost my consciousness for the second time today.

I woke up in a different bedroom, my brown eyes wide as I looked around frantically. Did I really hit my forehead that hard?

I was in a familiar room, the multiple One Direction posters posted on the cream colored walls reminding me of my younger years. I was in my own room, back in my house in Australia. This was the room I woke up in everyday before everything went crazy in my boring life.

Was it all just a freaking dream?! I don't know what to feel, either relieved or disappointed. Relieved, because I didn't really cheat on Harry with two freaking hot men, Louis and Sean. Disappointed, because it was all just a dream, and I wasn't that pretty supermodel Sherridy, loved and adored by many and more importantly, married to Harry Edward Styles.

That was all a dream, no freaking way- I was interrupted by my room door opening, my eyes widening in shock as I stared at a younger version of me, the plain, dull, boring sixteen year old Sherridy, skipping excitedly towards my human sized mirror, staring at her reflection, her dark frizzy hair in rollers. I looked down into my body, realizing that I was still the supermodel Sherridy, and was in the same olive sleeveless button up, black skinny jeans and brown strappy sandals I wore this morning to the runway event.